Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours

5. Your Discord: kabirr00

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-I Have Lots Of Experience Not Only Gangs Also In Legal Orgs In City.
My Experience:

Ex Deputy In Bloods
Ex Deputy In Marabunta
Ex Under Deputy In Ballas
Ex FTO In Ems
Ex Deputy Head of Department In SHP
I Know About Rules and regulation In City And I Know How To Lead 30-40 Members In Events. I Will Try To do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events.

-I Have Too Many Friends In Server so my term don't goes dead. And I Have A Good Turfe Team and I try to achieve 100% turf.
and I my family members are support me to do my term successfully without Any warning.I Will Try To my term goes better as much with 0 warnings.I try to improve rp by terrorists attack,Highway Robbery, GhettoClap, hostage situation, Store Robbery.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I Noticed other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. I Will Try First No One Break RP Rule. I Have Experienced Deputy And Under Deputy . But Me And My Deputys teach those who don't know about Rules. I Will Try To Get Maximum Player In My Gang Also Active Ghetto. And I Will Try To Help My Gang Members To Achieve Good RP Experience. I Applying For Bloods Because Bloods Gang Is So Powerful And Active Gang In This City. And My First Priorities Are Pay Bonuses. I Have A Good Bonuses System

My Bonuses System

- FZ Raid: 25k per person

- Battleship: 15k per person

- Subs: 25k per person

- Clands: 25k for top shooter and 5k for others.

- Store Robbery: 25k - 30k per person

- Hostage Situation: 10k per person

- Turf: 30k per kills if attack and 70k per kills if defense.

I Have Some Goals :

1. To Make Gang Active and Powerful With
The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.

2. To Complete Every Weekly Events Properly

3. Complete Every Turfe Properly

4. And My Last And Final Goal Is becoming the leader of the Blood gang is to complete the term 100%.

Ranking System
:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Demotion
Strike 2 - Kick/Blacklist

THNX FOR YOUR TIME

BLOODS ON TOP....

Sankalp Senpai

🫂
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,
I have to tell you guys i thing. I am Blacklisted From EN3 and i am not a part of game ATM. But the thing here is I was ex-deputy of BADSHA family and the are literally bunch of crooks. So what do these people do that they tell Tushar to submit leader application and after that if Tushar is accepted for interview then he gives his discord id pass for interview to Manas Bolo (who is ex leader of some org) . ADAM knows everything about it. He don't deserve leadership. He did't even know what is power gaming. Please keep an eye on him in interview. BADSHA IS CHEATING.
Also some of members in BADSHA are cheating by using AIMBOT, HITBOX and they are also connected with DESI BOYS.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THIS INTO Consideration AND KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BADSHA LOGS I CAN ALSO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE IN BADSHA ALSO BREAK GR 1.6.

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPAI.

batman12

Player
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,

I have to tell you guys i thing. I am Blacklisted From EN3 and i am not a part of game ATM. But the thing here is I was ex-deputy of BADSHA family and the are literally bunch of crooks. So what do these people do that they tell Tushar to submit leader application and after that if Tushar is accepted for interview then he gives his discord id pass for interview to Manas Bolo (who is ex leader of some org) . ADAM knows everything about it. He don't deserve leadership. He did't even know what is power gaming. Please keep an eye on him in interview. BADSHA IS CHEATING.
Also some of members in BADSHA are cheating by using AIMBOT, HITBOX and they are also connected with DESI BOYS.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THIS INTO Consideration AND KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BADSHA LOGS I CAN ALSO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE IN BADSHA ALSO BREAK GR 1.6.

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPAI.
A person who is blacklisted from server for trying simp on admin by blackmailing and showing their pics should not tell the Badsha that they are loyal or not everyone know here who is bunch of crook you can cry harder is different thing. Go and satisfy ego somewhere else and be some mature.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPAI.

Bro Who Are You I Dont No Sorry And Dont Tell Lie And Stay Stay happy with your punishment

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
A person who is blacklisted from server for trying simp on admin by blackmailing and showing their pics should not tell the Badsha that they are loyal or not everyone know here who is bunch of crook you can cry harder is different thing. Go and satisfy ego somewhere else and be some mature.

Dont Spam
Dont Spam

Sankalp Senpai

🫂
Player
Forum warn for Offtop
(Not Off Topic)
who are you no name?
if you are son of 1 f*th:r come with ur real forum account. Puzzy coming here with you fake account won't make you kool.

batman12

Player
Player
Forum warn for Offtop
(Not Off Topic)
who are you no name?
if you are son of 1 f*th:r come with ur real forum account. Puzzy coming here with you fake account won't make you kool.
Everyone is not like you (besharam)
Ik that's different your a son of a whore cry harder and ask for justice.. shitty simp 😉

Avole Badsha

Player
Player
Forum warn for Offtop
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPAI.
if we are connected with desi boy so tell eray to send his mails ss

RGgaming

Player
Player
Forum warn for Offtop
( Not Off Topic )
If Badsha member Using aimbot and hitbox then check every badsha member pc check

batman12

Player
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPAI.
The person is talking about aim bot who himself got his twink ban by cheats xd admins can check records

DEV_BADSHA

Player
Player
Forum warn for Offtop
if badsha members using aimbot then check all pc of badsha members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom