Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Badsha

♠️ Legends never die ♠️
Player
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,

I have to tell you guys i thing. I am Blacklisted From EN3 and i am not a part of game ATM. But the thing here is I was ex-deputy of BADSHA family and the are literally bunch of crooks. So what do these people do that they tell Tushar to submit leader application and after that if Tushar is accepted for interview then he gives his discord id pass for interview to Manas Bolo (who is ex leader of some org) . ADAM knows everything about it. He don't deserve leadership. He did't even know what is power gaming. Please keep an eye on him in interview. BADSHA IS CHEATING.
Also some of members in BADSHA are cheating by using AIMBOT, HITBOX and they are also connected with DESI BOYS.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THIS INTO Consideration AND KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BADSHA LOGS I CAN ALSO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE IN BADSHA ALSO BREAK GR 1.6.

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPA

I dont want forum ban like your blacklisted from game puzzy 🤣

gulumulu badsha

Player
Player
Forum warn for Offtop
(NOT OFF TOPIC)
Dear Admins,

I have to tell you guys i thing. I am Blacklisted From EN3 and i am not a part of game ATM. But the thing here is I was ex-deputy of BADSHA family and the are literally bunch of crooks. So what do these people do that they tell Tushar to submit leader application and after that if Tushar is accepted for interview then he gives his discord id pass for interview to Manas Bolo (who is ex leader of some org) . ADAM knows everything about it. He don't deserve leadership. He did't even know what is power gaming. Please keep an eye on him in interview. BADSHA IS CHEATING.
Also some of members in BADSHA are cheating by using AIMBOT, HITBOX and they are also connected with DESI BOYS.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THIS INTO Consideration AND KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BADSHA LOGS I CAN ALSO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE IN BADSHA ALSO BREAK GR 1.6.

THANK YOU,
REGARDS
SANKALP SENPAI.
xd enjoy your punishment

Aaradhya Pluxury

Player
Ask your mom she will describe me better
oh sorry i forgot. ur mom is a slave right? always give blowjob to other mans for money. Such a poor guy. No worries bro here 1 coin for you now suck my dick and sleep and wait for you father to come and steal that 1 coin from you for bear. Scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom