Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

batman12

Player
Player
oh sorry i forgot. ur mom is a slave right? always give blowjob to other mans for money. Such a poor guy. No worries bro here 1 coin for you now suck my dick and sleep and wait for you father to come and steal that 1 coin from you for bear. Scumbag
Listen my son sankalp go your mom is calling you don't mess with your dad or i will fuck your mom and give you a brother/sister

Flxxmee UnrealT00Fast

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours

5. Your Discord: kabirr00

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-I Have Lots Of Experience Not Only Gangs Also In Legal Orgs In City.
My Experience:

Ex Deputy In Bloods
Ex Deputy In Marabunta
Ex Under Deputy In Ballas
Ex FTO In Ems
Ex Deputy Head of Department In SHP
I Know About Rules and regulation In City And I Know How To Lead 30-40 Members In Events. I Will Try To do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events.

-I Have Too Many Friends In Server so my term don't goes dead. And I Have A Good Turfe Team and I try to achieve 100% turf.
and I my family members are support me to do my term successfully without Any warning.I Will Try To my term goes better as much with 0 warnings.I try to improve rp by terrorists attack,Highway Robbery, GhettoClap, hostage situation, Store Robbery.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I Noticed other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. I Will Try First No One Break RP Rule. I Have Experienced Deputy And Under Deputy . But Me And My Deputys teach those who don't know about Rules. I Will Try To Get Maximum Player In My Gang Also Active Ghetto. And I Will Try To Help My Gang Members To Achieve Good RP Experience. I Applying For Bloods Because Bloods Gang Is So Powerful And Active Gang In This City. And My First Priorities Are Pay Bonuses. I Have A Good Bonuses System

My Bonuses System

- FZ Raid: 25k per person

- Battleship: 15k per person

- Subs: 25k per person

- Clands: 25k for top shooter and 5k for others.

- Store Robbery: 25k - 30k per person

- Hostage Situation: 10k per person

- Turf: 30k per kills if attack and 70k per kills if defense.

I Have Some Goals :

1. To Make Gang Active and Powerful With
The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.

2. To Complete Every Weekly Events Properly

3. Complete Every Turfe Properly

4. And My Last And Final Goal Is becoming the leader of the Blood gang is to complete the term 100%.

Ranking System
:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Demotion
Strike 2 - Kick/Blacklist

THNX FOR YOUR TIME

BLOODS ON TOP....
bro literally dont have any shame, applying again and again for leadership but he dont even hai leadership quality! seesh bro trynaa hide some thing from admins. 1 mother fucker manas fake bolo giving his interview and tushar is thinking i am the gangster of grand rp. bro literally braking rules in rp then someone tell him about rules, brother is like ohh ye sab rules bhi hote hai kya grand rp me🤣maine to aaj tk padhe he nhi 🤣

Flxxmee UnrealT00Fast

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours

5. Your Discord: kabirr00

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-I Have Lots Of Experience Not Only Gangs Also In Legal Orgs In City.
My Experience:

Ex Deputy In Bloods
Ex Deputy In Marabunta
Ex Under Deputy In Ballas
Ex FTO In Ems
Ex Deputy Head of Department In SHP
I Know About Rules and regulation In City And I Know How To Lead 30-40 Members In Events. I Will Try To do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events.

-I Have Too Many Friends In Server so my term don't goes dead. And I Have A Good Turfe Team and I try to achieve 100% turf.
and I my family members are support me to do my term successfully without Any warning.I Will Try To my term goes better as much with 0 warnings.I try to improve rp by terrorists attack,Highway Robbery, GhettoClap, hostage situation, Store Robbery.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I Noticed other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. I Will Try First No One Break RP Rule. I Have Experienced Deputy And Under Deputy . But Me And My Deputys teach those who don't know about Rules. I Will Try To Get Maximum Player In My Gang Also Active Ghetto. And I Will Try To Help My Gang Members To Achieve Good RP Experience. I Applying For Bloods Because Bloods Gang Is So Powerful And Active Gang In This City. And My First Priorities Are Pay Bonuses. I Have A Good Bonuses System

My Bonuses System

- FZ Raid: 25k per person

- Battleship: 15k per person

- Subs: 25k per person

- Clands: 25k for top shooter and 5k for others.

- Store Robbery: 25k - 30k per person

- Hostage Situation: 10k per person

- Turf: 30k per kills if attack and 70k per kills if defense.

I Have Some Goals :

1. To Make Gang Active and Powerful With
The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.

2. To Complete Every Weekly Events Properly

3. Complete Every Turfe Properly

4. And My Last And Final Goal Is becoming the leader of the Blood gang is to complete the term 100%.

Ranking System
:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Demotion
Strike 2 - Kick/Blacklist

THNX FOR YOUR TIME

BLOODS ON TOP....
tushar didnt even know how to apply for leader ship and he is begging in emails please make my forum please make my forum😭

Flxxmee UnrealT00Fast

Player
Player
Ok but they should prefer watching your dms also puzzy crying and simping admins and showing pics and blackmailing
bro what is blackmailing we are not like your 100rs wale randi mother who is blackmailing her customer for 1000 rs after getting fucked by a rich customer💀🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom