Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected sir i planted a solar i was repairing from morning last 6minutes some one came and shooted me

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BHX VISION
Administrators nickname
I DONT KNOW SIR
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
Proofs
I DONT HAVE

hariprasad

Player
Player
sir i was planed a solar and i was repairing regularly some one last few minutes attacked me and shooted me also i spawn beside my fam house and brought car and did vdm i dont have any weapns to protect that i need to do something bca i waited from morning sir cant we protect our property beginers have lots of hopes to earn money im in jail got 180 min prison they are happy outside this is rp will tell to put innocent to but behind bar

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom