Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boss Errorr
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E4YWIVh

Karimm

Player
Player
Dear Higher Up Administration,
i hope u all are doing well! From a year i upgraded my pc and i left the city in this days, then i came back to city from some months and i found some issues in my social club account so i create a new one, and i joined the game and i played some months and every thing was clear no thing happened, also after i did new social club account my old account fixed and i still have it again for now but i didn't join the city with it again because i know the changing between them will result in ban, and i got banned for Gen Rule 1.1 today and im ready for any investigation.
Thank u for ur time, i hope u look into it again,
have a good day!

Karimm

Player
Player
My old social club account - that i lost access for 1 year and more Nadermohamed1310
And my New social club account - Vodka4itt

i never share my account with anyone it was an honest mistake

Hisham _Grim

Player
Player
Provide here your discord name and contact me in DMs and provide proofs of social club ownerships for both socials.

Hello sir can you check this not same voic and he have blacklist fourm how you cam do Forum Ban Evader ty for your time

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
After rechecking the evidence, punishment remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom