Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Black
Administrators nickname
Xohan Black
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/776478/

Kerem Black

-_-
Player
Dear Bobby, Floki, Adham,

Yesterday, I was banned due to Rule ER 1.7, and it was a family member who opened this forum for me. Because it was purge time, everyone knew that the prison event would start and end quickly, but my family member knew I wouldn't be home for a while. Because I wasn't home, they asked for a POV from me, knowing I wouldn't be able to provide it. I understand that what happened is my fault, but I never expected this to happen. This is my first ban in my 1-1.5 years of playing GrandRP. I always try to follow the rules and I am also a manager of a media family, handling family management, events, members, and everything. I am really proud of doing this. I don't want to be away from my family members and friends.

Since I am home now, I checked my POVs and couldn't find the one for the prison event. I must have forgotten to take it, or it wasn't recorded due to an error in the Nvidia recording program. Either way, this mistake is mine. As I said, this is my first ban. Please forgive me this time, I promise that such a thing will not happen again, and I sincerely
apologize.

Thank you for reading.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

if at the time you were not home, now you are, Provide the POV of the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom