Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Badmash Prince

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince zeues

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Anis Chowdhury
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+06:00,
4. Average online per day: 5-6hours
5. Your Discord: prince__jod
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Prince
7. Your ID: 8759

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

Ex- Deputy of Ballas

Ex-Deputy of BLOODS
Ex -NG commanding general
Ex-SAHP Chief of staff of special ops
Ex-LSPD Head of department of swat

Ex- GOV Captain USSS
Ex- EMS interm
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- When i came into city first i joined bloods street gang and i have lot of memories with bloods gang! and they have lot of potential in them they achieved mastery in weapon assembling! if i get leadership i will make the members eventually better!

- I have been in Every gang for a long time , I have past experience of deputy in Bloods ,and Ballas and I have been Under Deputy in Vagos and Families , I have been leading almost every event myself in gangs , I now have potential to lead Bloods as a leader , I will fulfill the crime chart , and I will continue the legacy of Bloods being the top terrorist organization.

- Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max amount of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organzation:

1- To push the gang to do sprays and other gang activity that involves them to interact with each other instead of having a gang full of strangers.

2- i will make sure everyone in our organization is active and they follow all the rules

3- i will make sure every event is getting attended and crime chart is getting fulfilled

4- i will try to get the maximum members in my term and also make ghetto active.

5- recruiting people who have experience and knowledge about the rules and the city.

6- i would make sure every day we try do 1 Store Robbery, 1 FZ Raid and 4 clandestine.

11 I Leader

10 I Deputy Leader
9 I Under Deputy
8 I Turfer
7 I Warlord
6I Event Leader
5 I O.G Bloods
4 I Young Bloods
3 I Hitman
2 I Shotta

1 I Freeze

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom