Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Sam Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

Forum King
Player
  • IRL Name- Sam
    2. IRL Age- 21
    3. Time Zone-PST
    4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
    5. Your Discord- Zeus #7658
    6. Your Nickname- Sam Hill
    7. Your ID- 87
    Additional information

1: Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since the very beginning I have preached the importance of legal organizations. From SAHP to FIB, each org has importance and purpose throughout the state. SAHP will always hold a special place in my heart. This was my first org and I started to love Legal Orgs when I first started.

SAHP is a classic Org that protects San Andreas County to the fullest and will create deep bond within the county. This will lead to an increase of relationships with the citizens creating more trust within the community.

SAHP is a a truly great example of heroism and excellence. No one can do it on their own. I will have a team of highly skilled individuals who have dedicated there life to making SAHP a highly professional and positive place for all people and skillsets.

SAHP is will be dedicated to being transparent with issues throughout the state and will provide regular updates to all citizens. We will together make sure San Andreas is a safer place.

We will be increasing the requirements for joining SAHP.
    You will have to be at least age 10.
    this will make sure all of SAHP knows the rules and as well they have the dedication to the state side.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

During this term, we will go for absolute perfection. Making sure to fulfill our duties and go above and beyond our call to duty. We will make sure to maintain great ties with other State orgs. This will create a great balance of power and respect creating a alliance for all orgs.

SAHP will create a much more powerful presence throughout the state. We will be making sure to show our strength through Boder Patrols and making sure we are keeping the highways safe from criminals of the state. This will make sure that crime will be kept in check and will make it safer for all citizens of the State.

We will be making sure to check each department to see what we need and what we can get rid of. This will help us get rid of waste and focus on the real issues that need to ne fixed in the state and just with SAHP. We will make sure to keep our Hr. department active and teaching new citizens the ropes of state orgs so that we can

We will make sure to hold weekly meetings with all of State leaders to discuss what we did well and what we can improve on. We are there for the others in the city, not just us. This will improve the quality of State orgs. This will also make sure that we are always improving and evolving into something better than we were yesterday. Hopefully we can make SAHP a better org for a better tomorrow.

Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards,

Sam Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom