Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Badmash Prince

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince zeues

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anis Chowdhury
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone UTC+06:00
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord prince__jod
6. Your Nickname Badmash Prince
7. Your ID 8759

Additional information

1. Leader of BLOODS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this specific organization because the bloods have so active members and the bloods members are know all the server and getto rules they don,t make any mistakes. If they get a leader like me then the gang will become more and more active and the most important reason is i love the bloods because when i joined the city everybody and every cops are scare from the bloods so i want .to be a leader of this specific organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1- I will not tolerate any level of toxicity and try to do good RP in every possible situation.

2- I Will pay them bonus for every events we do

3-I will appoint deputies who knows what to do to in every situation and take care of the events when I am not in the city.

4- Get new people into the gang and teach them about the amazing RP we have in the server.

5- I will give my best effort to lead this gang with my talented deputies and high commands which is ready.

6-No rule-breaking will be accepted by me or any of my deputies.

4_EXPERIANCE:

EX- Bloods deputy

EX-Ballas Deputy x3-4 times

EX-Families under deputy

EX- Vagos rank 7

EX- SAHP Chief of Staff

EX NG Commanding general

EX- LSPD Head of Department

EX- FIB Supervisor

5--Ranking System

11 Leader

10 Under deputy

9 Warlord

8 Event Leader

7 Turfers

6 O.G Bloods

5 Mafia

4 Gangster

3 Spray Team

2Enforcer

1Freeze

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Your application is too short in comparison to other applicants, put more effort into making the application, and follow the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom