Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Main 4744, Twink 4956
Players nickname
Boss Errorr
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E4YWIVh

Karimm

Player
Player
Dear Higher Up Administration,
i hope u all are doing well! I got banned for Gen Rule 1.1 and i never shared my account, i create it from the starter of the server, all of the problem i upgraded my pc and i forgot my old social club, then i create new one, as can u see here this was my new social club and u will see in "Member Since" May 4, 2024 and if u checked the logs u will see this was the first day of my comeback to city after like 1 year, and after i joined the city i got my old social club and its still with me for now and here is a proof Also u will see in "Member Since" October 2, 2017 and if u checked the logs u will see this my first and original social club, and i didn't join with it again the city because i know, if i will keep changing between my social clubs will result in ban, so i didn't, also im ready for any investigation and i can open both social clubs and u can ask me about anything in the account, thank u for reading this, i hope u look into it again please, because its unfair punishment and i just wanna enjoy with my friends in the city, have a good day!

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Answer has been given once before. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom