Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed (RDM /361235) / ( 62426 + 317912 humiliate + make feel bad )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SensV SedaT
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn0dOsbmMs

sedatsvens

Player
Player
we did nothing to the children and they treated us very badly, we just went there to fight and we were killed and humiliated in a despicable way before we could fight.
The person who sent the RDM was their friend, and if you ask how you know that, he fired at us, he didn't fire at them, he could have fired at them, they were also in his line of sight, but he didn't fire at them because
were his friends.

I can't understand why they enjoyed it so much while they were doing this, I can't understand why they enjoyed it so much, it's very annoying that they show this environment as a bad environment like this, they badmouth the game, it's very annoying because of people like these, we started to not enjoy the game because of people like these, as all players, we have to stop such people.

Finally, I'm going to leave a video here, I just wanted you to see it that way, that's how I treat my opponents, but some opponents can't digest certain things.

-------------------The person in the video is the one who inflicted this violence on me.-----------------------------

And the last thing I will say is that I did not kill this child outside of any rules and lifted him up just for the sake of humanity because of my good intentions that he should not stay on the ground. but come to see what he would do if we fell to the ground, this friend ate my right. and I will not accept this in any way.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 361235 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15, Shooting in City and CR
ID 317912 will be punished for CR and Shooting in City
ID 62426 will be punished for Shooting in City​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom