Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hamza cobain
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Aug 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/cHnXN6I

Diogo Galilei

Player
Player
Hello, i wake up today and was banned for cheats, first of all im always here to get a pc check, i played this game for the past 2 years and never used cheats or other softwares, i dont know what was the reason for banning me for cheats, just message me on discord didizxxc, i will also upload some of the last events i played yesterday, i dont have all the informals because we dont have unnfocial yet, also i have all the povs from 28.07 till today, if an admin wanna see im always here to show them, i was playing with default game only thing i had was a revolver and clothes mods. Thats my first time being banned for cheats, without any evidence or pc check.
rp factory 22:30
weapons factory 22:20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom