Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Franciscoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Rishav Chowdhury

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone- +5 30 GMT (IST)

4. Average online per day-7-9 hours IG more on weekdays

5. Your Discord- rishavop1249

6. Your Nickname-John Francisco

7. Your ID-75826

Additional information

1.Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

2.1) I want to become a SAHP leader because I have a lot of experience in legal organizations. I was in SAHP LSPD, and now I am in FIB as a COS-HR. I also have experience in GOV EMS, so I am sure that I can manage SAHP . and I found SAHP interesting because when we go to patrol HWY, we can get robbed any time, so I decided to become SAHP leader and make the highways better for patrolling.

2.2) I want to become a SAHP leader because I saw everywhere that a deputy and HC were doing favoutism. I want to clear the favoutism part of my term. I will make sure that everyone gets the deserving rank. Because I am serious about it, and I make sure I will achieve that.

2.3) I am EX SAHP, and I was a COS of HR, and I know how to run the HR department very well. I will choose a good HR CURATOR. Who will hire good and professional agents who can hire professional citizens Because HR Curator is the main. I will maintain a good relationship with all the other organizations and my employees.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Meetings and promotion ceremony and Bonus : Meetings and promotion ceremonies: I will regularly do a meeting with department chiefs, and I will do a meeting every week with my employees so that we can discuss about the SAHP and make the SAHP better and more active
. I will provide bonuses every Saturday or Sunday because I do not work and my employees who are working this hard will not get anything back for work.I saw everywhere that people don't get bonuses and leave the ORG, so I will prevent it and pay bonuses.

• State Wave: Conducting regular state waves so that people can join

Rp Commands: Using More RP Commands

Departments:

i: PE- Parking Enforcementi
ii: IA- Internal Affairs
iii: SWAT- Special Weapons and Tactics
iv HR- Human Resources
Chain of Commands
Rank System

30.Sheriff
29.Undersheriff
28.Assistant Sheriff