Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Freeza Ice

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeza Ice

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jibreel
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : freeza_7
6. Your Nickname : Freeza Ice
7. Your ID : 68522

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have best quality of leadership. My main priority to growing organizational . I want to make sure SAHP following the rules and regulation of server . Leading the SAHP wouldn't just be an honor, it would be an opportunity to shepherd this exceptional community towards an even brighter future. This journey has equipped me with the skills to lead effectively, having captained departments across esteemed organizations.

2. I am committed to fostering a culture of professionalism and accountability within the organization. This includes ensuring all members understand and adhere to our established policies and procedures. I believe in promoting open communication and collaborative problem-solving within the team. By working together, we can effectively address any internal challenges. I have a strong commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards. I will work to ensure all organizational activities comply with relevant laws and regulations.

3. I will try my best to keep the organization active. I will maintain the relationship with the rest of the organization. If there is a situation or a global event, I will respond to the distance and try to respond fast. I will always try to ensure that no one suffers and can work comfortably during the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay level in organization.

i ) I will try to be more active than before .
ii ) I will give everyone equal rights to become gurus themselves and help the organization grow.
iii ) I will try to give promotion following everyone's performance
iv ) Everyone will do their own work of the department accurately
v ) Newcomers will be empowered with fair training

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1
STRIKE 2
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

-: DEPARTMENTS UNDER MY TERM :-
1. HR: Human resource.
Work : Taking interview giving training and making logs .
2. IA : Internal Affair
Work: Checking internal issues making logs and giving strikes
3. HWP: Highway Patrol
Work: Make sure to highways clean and free from illegal activity
4. STF: Special Task Force
Work: Fastest response for any situation. Also bushing the canvas.
5. Department Detective
Work : Take evidence In highway or store robbery.

Best Regards
Freeza Ice.

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom