Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Ice

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Neeshan
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 5-6 Hours (WEEKEND DAYS 8-9HOURS)
5. Your Discord: Kiraice007
6. Your Nickname: Kira Ice
7. Your ID: 68521

Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Leading SAHP will be such a lovely experience to start as a Leader, I've joined this server and I've loved everything about it, during this time in this city, I've managed to gain many good experiences through joining organizations, it has always been a goal to me to someday become a leader, as I've always pushed myself to improve and to do better. Therefor, as what i believe is that i am ready of becoming one. i believe that i can achieve to be a good leader, and i can provide such a good service, safety and enjoyable environment along the highways of San Andreas. I pledge to give New Person In City quick and efficient training. I suggest putting in place a daily bonus system to honor exceptional work and provide our team with consistent financial incentives to keep them motivated. All employees will work in a stimulating and grateful environment if hard effort is consistently acknowledged. Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. Being a leader increases more interaction between the leader and the employees. Interaction between leader and employee solves problems that employee suffer through. And I want to change everyone's vision that everyone should take SAHP org serious. Communication skills also take place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behavior because sometimes higher rank peoples disrespect lower rank ones, I want this thing to end if I'm the leader. I have best quality of leadership. My main priority to growing organizational . I want to make sure SAHP following the rules and regulation of server . Leading the SAHP wouldn't just be an honor, it would be an opportunity to shepherd this exceptional community towards an even brighter future. This journey has equipped me with the skills to lead effectively, having captained departments across esteemed organizations. I will try my best to keep the organization active. I will maintain the relationship with the rest of the organization. If there is a situation or a global event, I will respond to the distance and try to respond fast. I will always try to ensure that no one suffers and can work comfortably during the organization & I want to ensure that SAHP will be maintained at a high level of RP because, like LSPD or FIB, it is a police organization that needs attention and is crucial to the server function, especially because without great Police Roleplay Crime RP would be jeopardized as well. Especially important to mention is that SAHP has to cover the most territory on the map of any organization.

What are my Goals?
1. Promote safety and order, Make sure that the highways are safe for all Citizens.

2. To train our troopers and give them the best experience to ever have.
3. Make sure SAHP will be professional and provided with many opportunities and skills.
4. Make SAHP will be active on the streets and give no chances for Gangs.
5. Strengthen partnerships and collaboration with other law enforcement agencies
6. To improve communication and data management within the organization.
7. I will make a good and active HR team so that they can hire more people for the day and night shift.
8. Every Sunday, there will be a ceremony to promote officers, and I'll give bonuses to those who work hard. It's important to acknowledge their efforts to boost morale and dedication, making sure everyone feels valued in our team.
9. Most Highway pratol will be done & Good Activity in org.

10. To make this term the Best term.

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization
To Define clear roleplay guidelines and expectations for members, including character creation, in-game behavior, communication standards, and agreement to the organization's lore and setting, i intend to signing bonuses and incentives for engagement in events and unique operations. This approach aims to stimulate enthusiastic participation from all individuals, maintaining our organization's proactive, adaptable nature and healthy environment.

Experience
HOD OF MP IN (NG)

DHOD OF USSS & LEAD STATE ATTORNEY IN (GOV)

Currently DHOD OF IA IN (FIB)
Best Regards,
KIRA ICE.

Hisham Bishop

Head of Raccoons
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom