Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adriano Yokai
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Qg7RsUz

adrianoo

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron this is the second forum I am continuing from the first one (Rejected - GR 1.1 | Alex Odd). I have been banned for GR 1.1 and you told me to make a new forum where I provide my social account, I've sent it here and I hope this is enough if it is not enough I kindly ask you that you tell me what more needs to be provided and I will. I really want to play again and will do anything / send anything that needs to be provided to possibly be given a second chance. As I have said before I totally accept a money wipe if needed and again ask for a second chance on this amazing server. Thank you for reading. Additional information if this is needed I am using 2 different epic games accounts but one I use for games such as Fifa etc and the other one I use to play GTA because I got GTA on the other account a long time ago because it was free on epic. I never played on 2 different social accounts tho.
- Adriano
Social club = StakingStormYgoo

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
account will be wiped and unbanned

And if you are making complain in text of complain FULLY DESCRIBE situation
even if u a open them 2nd TIME you must FULLY describe whole case so we wuld not run around topics on forum to search wat about you are taling at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom