Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: idkwhy.0
6. Your Nickname: Kapin Vendetta
7. Your ID:

Additional Information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Experience:
I have been here in
Lifeinvader for the past 4-5 terms and have been a DD for the past couple of terms. Within these terms, I have earned good experience in all departments, ads, creative, and journalism, which is why I want to become the leader of Lifeinvader and not any other organization.

Support: Many of my family members are in
Lifeinvader, and they will be helping me with the inside talks of the organization. Many people have concerns that they just talk with friends or fellow employees but not the CEO. My family members can share those with me, and I will work to improve that. Having a big majority of my family members here is also a great help because it makes us a strong team. They know what they are doing, and I know their way of work.

Vision: I have a clear vision where I can see
Lifeinvader on top, I know how to make good connections between Lifeinvader and the citizens and keep a good image. My goal is to take this organization to the next level and keep a good connection with everyone.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

Training Sessions:
I have to make sure there's at least two training session per week, for anyone who needs a training or retraining.

Feedback system: I want to make a system where member of the organization and citizen can give feedback or suggestions to improve
Lifeinvader.

Friendly Enviroment: I want to keep a friendly enviroment if anyone in my term have issues, they can directly come to me and I will be helping them to resolve the problem.

Activity: I'll be hiring members from different timezones so I always have employees for all shifts.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!

You have been selected for the LI Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held tomorrow, Sunday August 11th, 2024 starting at 15:00
Please contact Sylvia Som on Discord (ilvysmch) for any questions.
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Other applicant was chosen
Better luck next time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom