Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adver Schmiss
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2024
Time of violation
15:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JPJxtb8uXLw

adver

Player
Player
i opened it again under the correct title. from my pov, there are clearly 3 carnage family member violating the rules.

1.11 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden.

Jordan Flex

🩸
Player
I cant see the red circle in your pov ? :) Do u guys know the colors ? Let me teach u the colors.

5tbu9w.gif

lyne

Player
Player
i think you did not watch what i posted on your 1st forum. here is the new and easier one:

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
biladerim öncelikle hayırlı forumlar,
Bu amınakodumun forumunu açarken utanmıdınmı amk. Ama renk körlüğü oldununu varsayarsak bu alan sarı.
iyi forumlar dilerim. Şifre wedaweda
SEATLJKHSERIUKTYHDSRIUOYPHJDRESITJWASOIPYJDROIYJDROIYJOIJRWSIOTGJPESDIOYJHIOJYDIORJYIORDJĞKYPOĞJKFTUOIIDJTSRIOYTGHRDZĞKJYPJKODRCOPLYHKDROPKYHPĞODFTKUPOFTKUPOFTKUPOJKFTOIPYJSEĞJOITYKOJOIPRDJYPOIĞRDKYOPRDIKYPDORĞYJKTOPFĞUFT

maxhanson

Player
Player
i opened it again under the correct title. from my pov, there are clearly 3 carnage family member violating the rules.

1.11 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden.
bro this rule just for gang turfs and RP Ticket event. Its not gang turf

Devaster Singh

Senior Curator of Media | Curator of NG
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

48hr already passed so we cant request their pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom