Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick Tech

Ex-LSPD-Chief , Ex-Ballas-Deputy ,Ex-Families-Dep
Player
Leader of Ballas I Maverick Holland

Information
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ = ๐๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž = ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณo๐ง๐ž = ๐†๐Œ๐“ +๐Ÿ“:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ (๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€)
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ = ๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ“ hours
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ = maverickholland
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž = Maverick Holland
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ = 74027

Additional information

1 Leader of East Side Ballas

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I have been in Every gang for a long time ,I have been Deputy Leader of Ballas and Families and underdeputy of Vagos , Bloods and Marabunta , i have been leading almost every event myself in gangs , i now have potential to lead Ballas as a leader , i will fulfill the crime chart , We will Show very good activity and male ballas most active Teriorist Org.

2.2 I also have Leader Experience of LSPD and i have knowledge on leading a crime organization , and i have good Leadership skills by which i always sort out situations and come out with a solution , So i believe i am capable to hold the Leader Position .

2.3 I will ensure that everyone is active and is enjoying time with us in our term , My main goal is to have a good and fun time and completing term successfully with my gang members while following the Rules of the city. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their time with us.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will try to maximize the activity of Ballas so we interact more with Leos , by Doing lot of activities, hostage situations, store/gun store robberies, spraying the whole ghetto, and a lot of activities.

3.2 i will make sure everyone in our organization is active and they follow all the rules

3.3 i will make sure every event is getting attended and crime chart is getting fulfilled

3.4 i will not tolerate any kind of toxicity or any rule break our high commands will be people with plenty of experience and capability to lead events so in my absence every thing works well and fine .

Ranking system :
11 I Leader
10 I Deputy Leader
9 I Under Deputy
8 I Turfer
7 I Warlord
6 I Event Leader
5 I O.G Ballas
4 I Young Ballas
3 I Hitman
2 I Shotta
1 I Freeze