Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claw Fighters

Claw On top
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Hamad
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+3
4. Average online per day : 8-12
5. Your Discord : _.gt
6. Your Nickname : Claw Leone
7. Your ID : 6937

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1) i want to become leaderof ballas because i love the hq of ballas and also i hve also tried in ballas for the turf season so i think i can complete that in this term and the other thing is see many gangs are disband and not active anymore so i want to take the term of Ballas to make it active .... and wanted to make ghetto and highway active as well by doing ghetto claps and highway robery ..

2) i want to make the ghetto and highway more active by engaging my gang into ghetto fights and highway robbery etc and gonna take some good people with better expereice to avoid rule breaks and stuff... thus will make the ghetto and highway more active than the past and just gonna hit as much store rob and hostage situation i can do .. etc

3) i hve got into many gangs and seen they not performing good as a leader so i wanted to take the leadership and make it run smoothly in city and ghetto for better experience and im gonna make a different event team so by that i can make sure that my gang is attending almost every event and with a good number of peoples . thus want to make ballas the most active gang in the city

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)not gonna take toxic people and promote toxicity
2) members will be treated equally
3) will try to do max grafitti per hour
4) will make ghetto active

MY RANKING SYSTEM

1-FREEZE

2- Newbie
3- Gangster
4- Og Ballas
5- Graffiti Team
6- Graffiti Leader
7- Turfer
8- Turf Leader
9- Druglord
10- Under Goat
11- Goat

---------------------------------
Best regards

Claw Leone

Vinay Anna

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom