Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilio West

Player
Player
1.My IRL name:Eyad

2.My Age: 22

3.GMT+2

4.Average online per day:8-9

5.My Discord. emiliowest

6.My Nickname: Emilio West

7.My ID: 62218

Additional information

1.Leader of Ballas

-2xDeputy of Vagos

-1xDeputy of Marabunta

-1xDeputy of Families

-1xDeputy of Ballas

-1x Turfer of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.I want to be the leader of Ballas because, of my experience in the Illegal organization , As u can see I have experience in all illegal organizations and I think its time that became the leader of my favorite organization

- I think that I can lead ballas to make one of the best terms and make it the best gang known to our city

-Ballas is one of the most respected and loved gangs which i would love to lead

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1.In my opinion I think that the most important part is the deputies and the high commands as they are going to make the structure of the gang along with me

2.Secondly the activities which under my leadership will not be missed as I will make sure that the gang is active and well taken care of and that its not lacking any of the necessities like weapons through the battle ship event and the Clandestine event and Fort Zancudo raides and store robberies

3.Making sure that the members have full knowledge of the ghetto and events rules and the general rules as well

My goals for Ballas :

-Take control of the ghetto

-Getting a 100% turf

-Making the Ballas the best it can be

- Make it the most active gang possible

-Destroy other gangs and make ballas the best gang in our city

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Monday) , 12/08/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Eray Black (eqps.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom