Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesam Rich

Player
Player
Family Information
Family Name:
Rich
Family House Number: №. 68
Leader IN Game Name and ID: Wesam Rich | 57242
Leader's Forum Account:
Wesam Rich
Leader Discord Tag: wesam9952

Family Story
The story of our affluent family began 76 years ago with my grandfather, a young and impoverished man residing in Port Said, Egypt, who was fervently chasing his dreams. Due to adverse circumstances and the impact of wars, he was unable to achieve his aspiration of becoming one of the wealthiest individuals in the world.

In 1986, while drinking beer in Basra, Iraq, my grandfather made the decision to travel to Mexico and start a family, despite being 80 years old at the time. He passed away after having three children. These children grew up determined to fulfill their father's dream and began trading in drugs and firearms. Their business rapidly expanded across all European countries, leading to significant growth for our family.

However, our parents died a decade ago, causing the family to disband and scatter across various countries. My cousins and I decided to restore the family to its former glory. I am Wissam Rich, and my cousins are Yassien Rich, Karrar Rich, Matix Rich, Virus Rich, and Mido Rich.

We concluded that the quickest path to prominence was through criminal activities. We embarked on a journey of selling contraband, including weapons and drugs, on the black market. Today, we are recognized as some of the most dangerous criminals in the entire city of Los Santos.

Family Rules

1-You should know the rules of the city and you should follow them literally. And in case of violation of the rules, you will be punished and warned
2-It is forbidden to talk on the radio for no reason
3-You should always wear family clothes in events and you should bring a weapon
4-it is completely prohibited and you will receive a warning if you do an unprofessional act during the events
5-If there is a problem with a family member, whether from the highest ranks or a layman, it is strictly forbidden to fight between you. You can use the body camera for what happened and open a ticket in the discord and the person who is at fault will be punished
6- It is strictly forbidden to insult other family members, and the penalty shall be a reduction of two degrees
7-If a suspicious person stops outside the family house or inside, you should ask him why he stopped. If he has no compelling reason, then you should count five seconds and shoot with the intention of killing him
8-If you want to get an upgrade, you must be an active player and do family tasks for four hours
9-If you commit any criminal act, you must take a family car with you
10- You should always turn on the body camera in case something happens so as not to lose your right
11-When exiting in an event, it is forbidden to interrupt the higher ranks while speaking
12-You should respect everyone in the family and not insult them for any reason. Be respectful
13-It is forbidden to leave family cars outside, they must be returned after their completion, and the penalty is a fine
14-It is forbidden to return family cars to the family before filling them with gasoline

15-It is strictly forbidden to stay away from the keyboard (AFK)

Family Goals
- To be respectful and avoid toxicity

- hold all spheres of influence
- We become one of the top 10 families in the city
- To be the most dangerous in the city and our name be the talk of the people of the city

- the most active family at events

Rank System
{1} Trainee
who recently joined the family.
{2} Psychowho join mails.
{3} Mafiawho started attending event.
{4} Demonwho know all important RP roles
{5} Jokerturfer
{6} Bosstrusted person in family
{7} High CommandHigh Commands in Family
{8} DEPUTY Who have full access
{9} LeaderCo-Leaders of the family
{10} FounderLeaders of the family

Family logo

Family outfit

yaso22

Player
Player
Family Information
Family Name:
Rich
Family House Number: №. 68
Leader IN Game Name and ID: Wesam Rich | 57242
Leader's Forum Account:
Wesam Rich
Leader Discord Tag: wesam9952

Family Story
The story of our affluent family began 76 years ago with my grandfather, a young and impoverished man residing in Port Said, Egypt, who was fervently chasing his dreams. Due to adverse circumstances and the impact of wars, he was unable to achieve his aspiration of becoming one of the wealthiest individuals in the world.

In 1986, while drinking beer in Basra, Iraq, my grandfather made the decision to travel to Mexico and start a family, despite being 80 years old at the time. He passed away after having three children. These children grew up determined to fulfill their father's dream and began trading in drugs and firearms. Their business rapidly expanded across all European countries, leading to significant growth for our family.

However, our parents died a decade ago, causing the family to disband and scatter across various countries. My cousins and I decided to restore the family to its former glory. I am Wissam Rich, and my cousins are Yassien Rich, Karrar Rich, Matix Rich, Virus Rich, and Mido Rich.

We concluded that the quickest path to prominence was through criminal activities. We embarked on a journey of selling contraband, including weapons and drugs, on the black market. Today, we are recognized as some of the most dangerous criminals in the entire city of Los Santos.

Family Rules

1-You should know the rules of the city and you should follow them literally. And in case of violation of the rules, you will be punished and warned
2-It is forbidden to talk on the radio for no reason
3-You should always wear family clothes in events and you should bring a weapon
4-it is completely prohibited and you will receive a warning if you do an unprofessional act during the events
5-If there is a problem with a family member, whether from the highest ranks or a layman, it is strictly forbidden to fight between you. You can use the body camera for what happened and open a ticket in the discord and the person who is at fault will be punished
6- It is strictly forbidden to insult other family members, and the penalty shall be a reduction of two degrees
7-If a suspicious person stops outside the family house or inside, you should ask him why he stopped. If he has no compelling reason, then you should count five seconds and shoot with the intention of killing him
8-If you want to get an upgrade, you must be an active player and do family tasks for four hours
9-If you commit any criminal act, you must take a family car with you
10- You should always turn on the body camera in case something happens so as not to lose your right
11-When exiting in an event, it is forbidden to interrupt the higher ranks while speaking
12-You should respect everyone in the family and not insult them for any reason. Be respectful
13-It is forbidden to leave family cars outside, they must be returned after their completion, and the penalty is a fine
14-It is forbidden to return family cars to the family before filling them with gasoline

15-It is strictly forbidden to stay away from the keyboard (AFK)

Family Goals
- To be respectful and avoid toxicity

- hold all spheres of influence
- We become one of the top 10 families in the city
- To be the most dangerous in the city and our name be the talk of the people of the city

- the most active family at events

Rank System
{1} Trainee
who recently joined the family.
{2} Psychowho join mails.
{3} Mafiawho started attending event.
{4} Demonwho know all important RP roles
{5} Jokerturfer
{6} Bosstrusted person in family
{7} High CommandHigh Commands in Family
{8} DEPUTY Who have full access
{9} LeaderCo-Leaders of the family