Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ammar Altawil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2024
Time of violation
13:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/qKpwaoC

ammtawil

Player
Player
I hope u doing good, and i never wanted to do this complaint but after seeing all the forums against me because something happened outside the game and the brought it into the game and complaints, we had fight between each other OOC and never talked about the game or ever been fighting around the game or in game.
so, as u see in this forum(Rejected - Gr 6.10 + 3.1 + 3.2 | 122122) that he made complaint against me for OOC problem and OOC situation between me and him and there is no reason to make complaint if he doesn't have the proof for the IC situation.
and as u can see in this forum also (Rejected - Gr 6.10 | 122122), this guy started to insult me on discord because we had a fight between me and the 107826 guy and he is his friend.
And also, in this forum (Rejected - Doxing | 122122) the video in this forum was recorded by 107826, and when we problems he downloaded this video on his YouTube channel and sent the link for the girl to make a complaint against me because he hates me, and he have a problem with me OOC,
and of course, here he retried to make the same complaint, against me while the admin already told him that there is no enough proof or there is no ic situation,
and finally here in this forum was the massive forum(Pending review - Targeting | 122122) he sent his friend to talk to me and we were just talking normally ( till i told him about 107826 that he will get blacklisted for trading IRL and buying money from his friend and this thing don told me about Irl and in discord vc) and as a loyal citizen and loyal player in grand RP i will never accept or deal with someone who's buying money in game for money IRL (from other guy) because I am getting tired to get the money and I'm working hard and i purchased grand coins to get money even if it wasn't too much at least I choose the legal way as I always do,
and at last I wanted to say that even if i ever got blacklisted or banned for any reason i will never be mad or sad because I had a good days in these 3 cities an I had a lot of fun,
I hope the justice judge this situation and end it because this guy is targeting me, and he will do whatever it coasts to annoy me in game and outside,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom