Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyotishmaan Daaaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jyotishman Daaa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: 5:30+
4. Average online per day: I can stay every day 4 hours in time of week, in weekend i can be IC for 10 hours.
5. Your Discord: .killersamahere
6. Your Nickname: Jyotishman Daaa
7. Your ID: 301585

Additional information
(1)
I want to take over the management of the Emergency Medical Department
(2)
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. I. I want to try to eliminate some unfair things within the department, I want to make sure that every person in this department is treated equally, with respect and that everyone is rewarded according to the work they do for this wonderful organization.
  2. II. I want to be with EMS from the leadership position, in order to be able to implement the changes that I would like and that I would consider fair and equitable for all employees. And I'd love to share them with you:
    1. Granting independence to each department, each DC having the authority to manage its department independently. No one can assign ranks within this department, except for the department's DC. This would help to fight against favoritism.
    2. Changing the rank system, depending on the hours worked in each lobby.
    3. Creating a special channel, where each employee who considers that he has met the criteria to ask for the deserved rank.
    4. Creating a night division, better paid, once you join this division you will be paid better and you will start in the organization with a higher rank.
    5. In addition to the usual bonuses, I want to add a certain amount of extra money for each rank.
    6. Changing the bonus system, in a fairer, fairer and more challenging way.
    7. Changing the rank of COO (Chief Of Operation) to Supervisor of Staff, a redesigned position, with attributions in replacing a DC when he is in the LOA, 2 active people who can replace anyone at any time when needed. With attributions also in the internal affairs department.
    8. Improving and creating special channels for those in internal affairs.
  3. III. We are all aware that this position is a fleeting one, I do not want the position for a pleasant history or to be better seen in the city, I want this position just for the sake of being with this organization and the wonderful people in it, I believe that this is the duty of any person who wants to be the leaders of any organization. To understand everyone, to be fair and at the end of each day and your term, to be satisfied with your work done correctly.
(3) Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  1. First of all, we need to improve the way those in HC relate to those under their command, we are here to help them and always be close to them, with effective communication and always with the availability to be there.
  2. Improving the way EMS relates to citizens, I would like to carry out certain campaigns in key points of the city, where citizens can come and ask us different questions about what life is like as a doctor.
  3. I want to hold at least one open day, in which those who want to come and see what it is like in our organization, to receive the fresher rank and to be close to an HC for a few minutes and to be able to see our work from the inside.
  4. Carrying out controls during meetings, in collaboration with police departments, to verify the obligation of employees to have health insurance.
  5. Organizing events for citizens, so that we can get closer to them and make our presence known.

6. EMS: 6 term experience (Currently Deputy) (29)
    Medical professor 1x Term
    HOT (Head of Training) (1x Term)
    DC OF TRAINING (2x Term)
    Chief of Staff (1x Term)
    Deputy Chief (1x Term)
Rank System

```
30. EMS Chief
29. EMS Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Chief Of Operation
26. Division Chief
25. Head of Division
24. Dean of Division
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Rescue Officer
22. Senior Medical Professor
21. Medical Professor
20. Neurosurgeon
19. Traumatologist
18. Pharmacologist
17. Surgeon
16. Paramedic
15. Assistant Medical Professor
14. Junior Surgeon
13. Junior Paramedic
12. Senior Pharmacist
11. Doctor
10. EMT
09. Pharmacist
08. Resident
07. Junior EMT
06. First Responder
05. Intern
04. Biochemist
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist
01. Fresher

May God bless EMS, the other applicants and all of us. May the best for EMS be its future leader.
Thank you for your time
Jyotishman Daaa (Former Deputy )

tejas1513

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jyotishman Daaa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: 5:30+
4. Average online per day: I can stay every day 4 hours in time of week, in weekend i can be IC for 10 hours.
5. Your Discord: .killersamahere
6. Your Nickname: Jyotishman Daaa
7. Your ID: 301585

Additional information
(1)
I want to take over the management of the Emergency Medical Department
(2)
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. I. I want to try to eliminate some unfair things within the department, I want to make sure that every person in this department is treated equally, with respect and that everyone is rewarded according to the work they do for this wonderful organization.
  2. II. I want to be with EMS from the leadership position, in order to be able to implement the changes that I would like and that I would consider fair and equitable for all employees. And I'd love to share them with you:
    1. Granting independence to each department, each DC having the authority to manage its department independently. No one can assign ranks within this department, except for the department's DC. This would help to fight against favoritism.
    2. Changing the rank system, depending on the hours worked in each lobby.
    3. Creating a special channel, where each employee who considers that he has met the criteria to ask for the deserved rank.
    4. Creating a night division, better paid, once you join this division you will be paid better and you will start in the organization with a higher rank.
    5. In addition to the usual bonuses, I want to add a certain amount of extra money for each rank.
    6. Changing the bonus system, in a fairer, fairer and more challenging way.
    7. Changing the rank of COO (Chief Of Operation) to Supervisor of Staff, a redesigned position, with attributions in replacing a DC when he is in the LOA, 2 active people who can replace anyone at any time when needed. With attributions also in the internal affairs department.
    8. Improving and creating special channels for those in internal affairs.
  3. III. We are all aware that this position is a fleeting one, I do not want the position for a pleasant history or to be better seen in the city, I want this position just for the sake of being with this organization and the wonderful people in it, I believe that this is the duty of any person who wants to be the leaders of any organization. To understand everyone, to be fair and at the end of each day and your term, to be satisfied with your work done correctly.
(3) Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  1. First of all, we need to improve the way those in HC relate to those under their command, we are here to help them and always be close to them, with effective communication and always with the availability to be there.
  2. Improving the way EMS relates to citizens, I would like to carry out certain campaigns in key points of the city, where citizens can come and ask us different questions about what life is like as a doctor.
  3. I want to hold at least one open day, in which those who want to come and see what it is like in our organization, to receive the fresher rank and to be close to an HC for a few minutes and to be able to see our work from the inside.
  4. Carrying out controls during meetings, in collaboration with police departments, to verify the obligation of employees to have health insurance.
  5. Organizing events for citizens, so that we can get closer to them and make our presence known.

6. EMS: 6 term experience (Currently Deputy) (29)
    Medical professor 1x Term
    HOT (Head of Training) (1x Term)
    DC OF TRAINING (2x Term)
    Chief of Staff (1x Term)
    Deputy Chief (1x Term)
Rank System

```
30. EMS Chief
29. EMS Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Chief Of Operation
26. Division Chief
25. Head of Division
24. Dean of Division
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Rescue Officer
22. Senior Medical Professor
21. Medical Professor
20. Neurosurgeon
19. Traumatologist
18. Pharmacologist
17. Surgeon
16. Paramedic
15. Assistant Medical Professor
14. Junior Surgeon
13. Junior Paramedic
12. Senior Pharmacist
11. Doctor
10. EMT
09. Pharmacist
08. Resident
07. Junior EMT
06. First Responder
05. Intern
04. Biochemist
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist
01. Fresher

May God bless EMS, the other applicants and all of us. May the best for EMS be its future leader.
Thank you for your time
Jyotishman Daaa (Former Deputy )
Will be the best leader

Krishu

Gangster
Player
best deputy and hc who always love ems and fit for lead as leader [ not off topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom