Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Hill

Optimus Prime
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faruk
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: faruk5596
6. Your Nickname: Dave Hill
7. Your ID: 126788

Additional information
Leader of The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all
, I had been every single organization for last 2.5 years as a high-command and I can clearly admit that I know how to lead. After having experiences in both sides of the RP in the server, finally i have time and energy to become ''The Families'' leader.

Secondly, During the time that i was being a high-command of gangs i had enough time to observe that how to gather people up, how to bring them to events and how to keep them active. I am in posession of enough experince and I am planning to dominate the ghetto.

Finally, I am aware of what is expected of a leader and I am sure that I am capable to meet every single requirement. The Familes is going to attend every event with maximum numbers under my leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will maintain a standard of high-quality in the events such as hostage situations and store robberies. Having big amount of numbers is not everything to keep the RP alive. I already have my own strategies for different operations and I am fully capabale to execute and teach them to the players under my leadership. I will also do fort zancudo raids with max numbers and unexpected strategies. I can also assure that Me and my experienced high-command team will prevent all the possible rulebreaks with simple and proffesional communication.

My Goals

%100 Turf
Keep spray profit above 10k
Dominating the ghetto and events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom