Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan Abhi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Kumar
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30) Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: abhi887j
6. Your Nickname: Abhi Sharma
7. Your ID: 362261

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS).

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 It all started almost 3 year back when I first came to the city. At that time Hospitals is the most important aspect of a city. At one day when i working as a Taxi Driver i got an opportunity to give EMS Interview at 2022, I become joyful that i passed it although i was selected as Labtech Employee but still it was a great achievement at that time because they where no frequent promotion at that time and hiring was little. I progressed as 20 Captcha per day which helped me getting a promotion also at that time we have around 1.2K Meds in our Warehouse and same in the Central Hospital. The satisfaction i received and the parsing received from previous leader at that time was very good and i become a Pharmacist and transferred to MD department after which i leaved multiple time and Joined and helped EMS whenever they need it.

I have been working here for last 3 terms continuously and this is my 4th term here i have sat on many HC ranks like:-

Division chief
Head of Division
Dean of Division (x2)

so i have a very good amount of information and knowledge about all the departments and ranks so i can understand every departments problem and employees problems.

Now I believe I have what it takes to lead this organization and make it better than before but ensuring all the employees are co ordinating and communicating effectively.
With the help of some well reputed high commands I will ensure that this organization runs effectively and efficiently. I think it will be great time for me to take EMS to the New highest make sure to remove some issues that happening from the Long time.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

1)As you all know that more then 50% of RP(roleplay) is done by EMS only and as a leader i need to maintain it and for that i will be focusing on mainly two departments FTO department(Training) and AS (ambulance services) because in the EMS more then 60% of RP is done by these departments only.

2)We can improve the Role-play level in organization by maintaining strictness so that anyone is not breaking any rules because it can get dangerous for them and mainly for the organization because i know that if anyone will do anything wrong all the blame will come to the organization and the image of organization also.

3)We can Improve the Role-Playing level in organization by making a good bonus structure for all the department and mainly for FTO and AS and paying them on time so the employees also do their work properly and on time.

4)As a chief to improve the Role-playing level all the promotion will be given on the basis of their work hours hard work they have done and will make a department of internal affairs(IA) so that we can have a eye on what the other HC(high command) are doing if they are doing corruption strict actions will be taken on them.

5)To improve Role-playing we can do a collaboration with Life invader(LI) to promote our organization and get more employees and we can also improve role-playing by getting a proper and new radio codes system because as a deputy chief i have seen that we don't have proper radio codes for some situation.

Chain of Commands
30. EMS Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Division Chief

26. Head of Division

25. Dean of Division

24. Chief of PR/HR

23. Aero Rescue Officer (ARO)

22. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)

21. Medical Professor (FTO)

20. Neurosurgeon (MD)

19. Junior Rescue Officer (RO)

18. Pharmacologist (Lab)

17. Surgeon (MD)

16. Paramedic (AS)

15. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)

14. Physician (MD)

13. Junior Paramedic (AS)

12. Senior Pharmacist(Lab)

11. Doctor (MD)

10. EMT (AS)

09. Pharmacist (Lab)

08. Junior EMT (AS)

07. Resident (MD)

06. First Responder (AS)

05. Intern (MD)

04. Biochemist (Lab)

03. Medical Student

02. Chemist (Lab)

01. Fresher
===========================================================================================================================
Departments
Training/FTO - Training and Field training officer

MD - Medical Department

AS - AS Department

LT - Lab Tech

ARO - Air Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom