Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Myth Cartel
Administrators nickname
Lucas Broddy
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/guy0qBl15rI

Myth Cartel

Player
Player
We went to informal and we got died in informal and we all are in sh and then we took a rental car and went to ng base for ammo we all went in three cars then one of our guy knocked and another guy is patching him then i left them there and collected ammo and looking for family members and there is a 2 guys dead at south gate and they got patched i dont know how they waked up and there is a guy selling a car looking for me long time so he came to base to show the car so decided to goto southgate and then while leaving gate there are leos at gates so we killed them and one our guy is left in base and leos shooting him he is in jugular and so i started shooting again and i got dead and went to sh then i got warn for failrp.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Hello,

Lucas gave your punishment, but since you are an unofficial family, we check the issue together, so I would like to inform you about this.

1.You can go to NG for a parachute, for example, you entered from the South gate and you can kill the soldiers there. There is no issue.
If you have your parachute, you have to leave. You have no right to kill everyone there, this is FAIL RP
2.Since you collected the parachute during that hour, you have no right to re-enter because you have no reason. you have to enter next hour.
3.Considering that you may not know this rule; Your family got 1 warning instead of 2 because the family leader also made a FAIL RP in the case.
I recommend that you take this rule in mind for future situations.

The final decision belongs to Higher admins.

Have a nice day.

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
Hello!
I hope you are doing fine.
This complaint itself seems very deceiving to me. Lets go over some arguments you made :)

Firstly, the guy at the gate never gave u any demands to leave. All he did was say on his org radio "Theres a red car trespassing" and u immediately get out and start shooting him without any demands (GR 6.15)

Second, It looked like you were there to kill LEOs more than getting parachutes as u were constantly looking for people to kill. You stop by a random FIB car to see if someone was in it. Upon realising its empty you go ahead.

Next, you took the parachute around the half way point in your own video after which u continue driving around FZ like its a park and not a military base.

You go to south gate, kill 2 NG members, after which you could've easily left but instead u change cars as ur tires popped and go to north gate.

Upon reaching north gate u walk up to a unit who clearly is doing his own business and you move on to kill him once again without any demands and then kill everyone else present in the area(Mass RDM)

At this point you could've easily driven off. If you want to say you were there to buy that car, im not sure how you would've done such a transaction when you have an army firing at you.

I dont see any sort of RP done from your side and the only thing that was close to RP was you saying "Hello ma'am come here" after which u killed her without any demands :)

As Freija said, final decision is upto James/Alex

I Hope you have a nice day ahead of you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom