Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nexo Vera
Suspect ID
281631, 396542
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2024
Time of violation
17:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ4yOsTEAFs

yazen

Player
Player
I want to see the POV of them because they climbed up from right and left side but as i know there's only one side that you can climb from which is the left side. But the right side you can climb up but only if you use a bug which is aiming with a gun to not fall.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
POV Request
IDs 396542 and 218631 you have 12 hours to reply with your full POV for this event​

Ace Bom

Player
Player

The title is wrong but I don't understand why it didn't get rejected.​

yazen

Player
Player
the discord sound is not showing in the video i dont think hes using obs

Last edited:

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
Idk why my POV didnt record the discord sounds but I am recording from GeForce Experience I can prove it too

yazen

Player
Player
im not asking after the clip i want the clip bc you didnt even miss 1 shot thats a bit suspicious

cnyvs

Player
Player
Both guy aiming while on the wall to walk the correct Side.

XXXtyrellcartxxx

Player
Player
the discord sound is not showing in the video i dont think hes using obs
Dude, why are you so stupid, just because you're trying to do everything to ban the guy in front of you, first of all, you've already thrown the title wrong, and besides, you want to see how dead, don't you think, who gets recordings from whatever obs is banned, okay, but in companies like nvidia amd, sometimes there can be erroneous recordings or errors received, there are millions of people who are experiencing this, including me, the pov may not sound right now, but how much does it concern you, if your request is not in the title, then go change the title, I'll say before I forget to write a little find out that it's wrong again don't throw the title away, you damn susak :)))

yazen

Player
Player
Dude, why are you so stupid, just because you're trying to do everything to ban the guy in front of you, first of all, you've already thrown the title wrong, and besides, you want to see how dead, don't you think, who gets recordings from whatever obs is banned, okay, but in companies like nvidia amd, sometimes there can be erroneous recordings or errors received, there are millions of people who are experiencing this, including me, the pov may not sound right now, but how much does it concern you, if your request is not in the title, then go change the title, I'll say before I forget to write a little find out that it's wrong again don't throw the title away, you damn susak :)))
are you his dog or why are you defending him?

yazen

Player
Player
and stop telling your friend to cry in my discord to close the forum it wont happen

XXXtyrellcartxxx

Player
Player
are you his dog or why are you defending him?
People don't necessarily need a lawyer or anything to defend their rights, everyone can handle it themselves, but there wouldn't have been lawyers at that time, so I'll tell you, defending my friend doesn't mean I'm his dog, just because people eat me, you don't have the right to count everything in your mouth, because when counting, you insert lies or abusive thoughts and make admin/authorized deceptions, Mr. official, treat everyone fairly as always and whoever deserved it in front of me will get punished, thank you

yazen

Player
Player
People don't necessarily need a lawyer or anything to defend their rights, everyone can handle it themselves, but there wouldn't have been lawyers at that time, so I'll tell you, defending my friend doesn't mean I'm his dog, just because people eat me, you don't have the right to count everything in your mouth, because when counting, you insert lies or abusive thoughts and make admin/authorized deceptions, Mr. official, treat everyone fairly as always and whoever deserved it in front of me will get punished, thankt
thats right but when someone tells you that you did smt wrong but you didnt but if you go up a little you will se that he was toxic first and said { dont cry bro } and now hes crying to to defend him? thats embarrassing ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom