Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubal Bhatia

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL
: Rubal Bhatia
2. Your age: 17(running)
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT [IST]
4. Average online per day: 7-9 HOURS
5. Your Discord: rubalshelby
6. Your Nickname: Harry Shelby
7. Your ID: 82111

Additional information

1. For which organisation are you applying as a leader?

Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I am playing en3 from last 4 to 5 months and i try LEOs but i don't like that much after that i try Gangs and Families first Gang and I like it and the color and location of car and location also and i have previous good experiences in families.

I Am Confident That I can run The Families Smoothly by the Help Of My Deputies And Fam members Cause I have Active Fam Members Which will help me to run this term of Gang.

My View Is Very Good About The Families And I can Make This Gang a Active And Scary Gang. I will Make This Gang Friendly For All Those Who join And i will respect all the members who are in my Gang.

The Families Was Not Much Active In Past Terms But In my Term This Gang will be very active And Friendly for all. I have been in Many Leaders Of Gangs And LEOs Terms
I took The Positive things from them To run Organisation and The Mistakes They Did in their terms i have learned that also so i will overcome that mistakes and I will Try my Best To Become a Best Leader of The Families.

In My Term There Will be no Favoritism The Ranks Will Be Distrubuted By Their Activity Eventhough My Fam members will be in My Term But I will Give The Ranks According To Their Activity.

By This Much Of Experience I Think Me And My Deputies Can Run This Org without Any warning and all...

Families On TOP!!!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Attend all events

2) Using rp command

3) Doing rp situation

4) Following all rp rules

5) We Will Interact More With LEOs For Good Rp In Hostage Situation/Store Robbery/Gun Store Robbery

6) There Will Be No Toxicity In My Term If Anyone Do So will Immediately Kicked From The GANG

7) If I become The Leader We will not just Focus on Events We will also be focusing on Territory,Turf,Clands,and Battleship too.

Ranking system

12- Leader

11-Deputy
10-Under Deputy
9- Warlord
8-Captain
7-Turfer
6-Clapper
5- Hitman
4-Graffiti team
3-OG Grove
2-Young Grove

1-Suspended

Goals For My Term:

1 100% Turf
2 10k Spray bonus per hour

3 Dominate Ghetto
4 More FZ raids
5 Having Most Numbers In Events and FZ raid

OVERALL BEING STRONGEST GANG IN WHOLE CITY!!

Thanks for Reading My Application!

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 13/08/2024, at 15:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Zoro DHellKing (zoro237)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom