Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittu Sharma

Player
Player
Dear Labron,
It just a small request I got ban for twining General Rule 1.4 but my both acc. Is permanent ban I don't know why I am not saying forgave me I am just requesting reduce my punishment and remove my permanent ban, I am also ready for money wipe out also. My past in Server is very clean you can check my history I am not doing any kind of this type thing and I am not ban for this type of punishment it is my humble request please recheck my punishment.
I am not doing twinking also it just happened by mistake in last few months I got some issues when I log in into the city so for it I also make a technical compliment https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/707790/ but it is solved for some time only, last few weeks same thing happened and I also face same issue then my some friends suggest me re-install whole game so I do when I re-login in game I am not checking my Gmail id properly and by mistake I entered an already made account. I am entered in city as 130355 but this time I login in 100k I'd when I see, i log out that acc. And never log in again. it is a humble request please recheck my punishment and I am also ready for money wipe out.
please forgive me i know mistake is mistake no matter small and big but all are deserve one chance and i think you also give me one chance, i promise next time i will be not do this kind of mistake so please do something if possible it is a humble request and i apologies for all this.
Thank you for your time

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Twink accounts are not unbanned make appeal from main account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom