Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vampire Blade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/31LlyXh59VE?si=2E7WynSqwcNQ7sPx

Vampire Blade

Vampire
Player
Dear admin,
All in pov He is not recording all overlays as you can see in pov and you can also check that forums i know after posting this forum he gonna delete his pov from youtube thats why i recorded his pov you can check i also got ban for gr 6.17 and he is leader of unofficial family and posting forum on our friends and admin always punish them but they didnt noticed his pov that he is not recording all overlays please punish him do pc check on him
thanks

Vampire Blade

Vampire
Player
nice targeting
You post forum on us its okay? And if i post targeting nah dont cry like kid bro your deputies saying me in discord they will take my full fam they will f**k me bla bla bla etc. you all are too toxic and doing so much rule breaks while you are the leader of unofficial family.

Sarthak Skorpean

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
You post forum on us its okay? And if i post targeting nah dont cry like kid bro your deputies saying me in discord they will take my full fam they will f**k me bla bla bla etc. you all are too toxic and doing so much rule breaks while you are the leader of unofficial family.
lol, what your family do. wait i tell from first day. when we sifted my fam house to 732. two rendom person come from your family and started doing rdm. fight was started by u guys then u raided my family , why cuz someone raided your solar adnd your fam member clearly said that in raid and i have pov of that , then they did gr 6.8 stiilling shoes while u are in raid. and kicking with shoes. which is gr 6.8 then after daily i am afk at my fam house then your fam member come and rendomly starting shooting. even u dont know how to talk with rispect with women. my friend iss girl and he has pov about what u said. so dont tell about my fam that we are threating u for kill your all family members. even at the same days 2 guys from your fam got punished for rdm at my fam house.
(no ooc)

Last edited:

Vampire Blade

Vampire
Player
lol, what your family do. wait i tell from first day. when we sifted my fam house to 732. two rendom person come from your family and started doing rdm. fight was started by u guys then u raided my family , why cuz someone raided your solar adnd your fam member clearly said that in raid and i have pov of that , then they did gr 6.8 stiilling shoes while u are in raid. and kicking with shoes. which is gr 6.8 then after daily i am afk at my fam house then your fam member come and rendomly starting shooting. even u dont know how to talk with rispect with women. my friend iss girl and he has pov about what u said. so dont tell about my fam that we are threating u for kill your all family members.
1st thing what you all are saying its off topic for that you can make forum
2nd thing we dont have any personal problem from you guys idc if you friend is mail or femail if they respect us then we will also you all members know only 1 word Nice Ezz Gov, Nice Women harrasment, Nice Nice Nice etc….

Zoltan Fedorve

Player
Player
2nd thing we dont have any personal problem from you guys idc if you friend is mail or femail if they respect us then we will also you all members know only 1 word Nice Ezz Gov, Nice Women harrasment, Nice Nice Nice etc….
Xd nice target 😂 and nice device admin

Sarthak Skorpean

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
this is not my words first off all i wanted to change my fam house at calm location where no interface and no fight avaliable. then my friend (rose skorpean, shubh skorpean)told me to change fam house near by your fam house because they told me og thugs family is my friend. that's why i changed my fam house here. but i dont know about your fam members .
(no ooc)

Zoltan Fedorve

Player
Player
This fam already target me so much so 😂 this time so nice decive admin admin u can see this guy decive admin

Sarthak Skorpean

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
and u told about respect, my female friend told me og thugs is good family. that's why i sifted my house here but u guys are i dont know , all the fight started from when your two fam member come to my family and started shooting at my fam house.

Sarthak Skorpean

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
anyway
dear admin if u want to cehck my pc u can contact me. my recorder records all overlays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom