Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lord Devil
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/FWJjGYe

lorddevil

Player
Player
Dear administration,
I hope this message finds you well. I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for what happened before. I joined this server about three years ago and have been banned for over a year now. I fully acknowledge that I made a mistake, and I now realize that you were right in your decision. I should not have commented on such sensitive matters, and I deeply regret not coming directly to you to address the situation. I didnt notice that it was wrong thing when I was doing it because of my age. But that is not a excuse. I promise I won't cause any rule breaks on purpose. Looking back, I deeply regret my behavior, and all I want now is to be part of this incredible community once again. I miss being part of this project, and I hope to have the opportunity to reconnect with my friends and contribute positively to the server.

I am humbly asking for your forgiveness and for a second chance. I understand that there have been instances where others who were blacklisted or banned for similar reasons were given the chance to return. I kindly request that you reconsider my situation as well.

Please forgive me for what I did long time ago and grant me another chance. thanks for your time and understanding. Have a nice day.

lorddevil

Player
Player
Dear administration,
I hope this message finds you well. I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for what happened before. I joined this server about three years ago and have been banned for over a year now. I fully acknowledge that I made a mistake, and I now realize that you were right in your decision. I should not have commented on such sensitive matters, and I deeply regret not coming directly to you to address the situation. I didnt notice that it was wrong thing when I was doing it because of my age. But that is not a excuse. I promise I won't cause any rule breaks on purpose. Looking back, I deeply regret my behavior, and all I want now is to be part of this incredible community once again. I miss being part of this project, and I hope to have the opportunity to reconnect with my friends and contribute positively to the server.

I am humbly asking for your forgiveness and for a second chance. I understand that there have been instances where others who were blacklisted or banned for similar reasons were given the chance to return. I kindly request that you reconsider my situation as well.

Please forgive me for what I did long time ago and grant me another chance. thanks for your time and understanding. Have a nice day.
I will accept a money wipe or account wipe or anything that is needed to have my second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom