Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sait ilhan
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O5s5XSAqKNM

Sait AGRESSIVE

don't scare i m here :)
Player
He accused me of using obs but I don't use obs, I use nvidia reflex and the video I was accused of was shot with nvidia reflex but when I do alt-z the nvidia reflex video recording part does not appear. I can prove this with different videos. The nvidia screen recorder part that appears when you do alt-z does not appear in the video and does not take the layers correctly. The computer's original screen recorder is not considered a 3rd software or obs. I have proof that a 5-minute replay of the video was taken with alt-z. I want this problem to be solved.

Sait AGRESSIVE

Player
Battle pass is open on my account but I am exempt from being banned for no reason.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Hello,

No matter what, you need to record the all screen. I suggest you read the rule once again.

Sait AGRESSIVE

Player
Hello,

No matter what, you need to record the all screen. I suggest you read the rule once again.
I can take the screenshot again in front of everyone and show you or you can try it yourself. The part you saved the screenshot does not appear in nvidia replay. I explained it and I will explain it again. You called me obs but you have no proof. I asked for a computer check. If you are so sure, you can prove me wrong. Please prove that I used a third-party screenshot.

Sait AGRESSIVE

Player
I was banned from my own forum. If I were using different software and recording differently, why would I open this forum and betray myself? I recorded the video as usual. I also complained about the players who disrupted the flow of the game, but among these complaints, I was the one who got banned. I think this decision is wrong. It would be unfair to ban me just because I recorded 5 minutes of my past on the screen. If the save menu does not appear when I alt-z the video, it is not my fault, I can prove it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom