Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_lamar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2024
Time of violation
19:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Y2XDR9HjBng

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
So this person received a warning for "corruption without bio" on 08.08.2024. Today, on 09.08.2024, he came back with the intention of taking revenge and provoked and exhibited toxicity towards me and others.

A few weeks ago, he made another mistake which led to a reduction in his rank. Despite this, this ID 368604 placed 5 wanted stars and a 100k fine on me without any reason, and despite being kicked from the organization due to "corruption without bio," he somehow returned to the organization today.

If someone else had made these mistakes, they would have been blacklisted. I would be very grateful if Jessica Odds could investigate this issue.
and Im so wondering How someone is on blacklist But He can work in organization

These are my points of view; please make your own decisions regarding the matter.

First pov

Second Pov

Last edited:

Antigona

Player
Player
Ohh you again buddy so lets start with the part of rank reduction it was not because of a mistake I had to start over due to being on a twink account thats why am starting over. Then coming to your stupidity on corruption without bio there is no IC evidence of me being corrupt then coming to yesterday I was not fired due to corruption I had a IA case on me on a different reason and curators could check it but the case was definitely not on corruption and coming to your forum title again provoking? I dont see any POV of provoking so wrong title... then toxicity buddy if your crying over me coming back then too bad deal with it because there is nothing you can do lmao 😂 . And curators I would love to see this guy getting punished for targeting an org he has been posting forums against LSPD leader and LSPD officers for the past few days WHILE HE IS IN THE LSPD ORG. If you say this is not org targeting then I dont know what is.

Brett Saint

Player
Player
Again sir, it seems you are org targeting, which you admitted to in PD chat (here), trying to pin anything on this person. This issue is an IC issue, there was no "Provoking" done in this bodycam. Im not even going to point out the fact that toxicity is and IC issue, because I've already explained this to you, a person failing to comply with you and getting back in a tow truck is not in any world provoking. It is purely a person resorting to a life of crime. I know you understand that refusing ID is corruption and that reason is why I question your attempt and refusing it. Please mind your own business and deal with these types of situations ICly instead of resorting to forums, thanks.

Antigona

Player
Player
And then coming to toxicity you are the one who thinks they are some shit in the game which no one cares about but would love to see the admins to punish you for the montage you made and spread to everyone in grand emails.
this is the video he has made which I believe is toxic and would like him to get punished for it.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Targeting LSPD 😂 You’re ID means LSPD
Breet saint
Hast saint
Please keep calling you’re Family members here🫶🏻

Brett Saint

Player
Player
No need to insult, lets leave the final decision of to the admin reviewing please.

Antigona

Player
Player
Typical saint :D
Again you are targeting the org and the family IDK why your getting the family in this tbh if your keep going to cry on this would be better if you go do it somewhere else cuz we dont really have time for your stupid shits

Antigona

Player
Player
So this person received a warning for "corruption without bio" on 08.08.2024. Today, on 09.08.2024, he came back with the intention of taking revenge and provoked and exhibited toxicity towards me and others.

A few weeks ago, he made another mistake which led to a reduction in his rank. Despite this, this ID 368604 placed 5 wanted stars and a 100k fine on me without any reason, and despite being kicked from the organization due to "corruption without bio," he somehow returned to the organization today.

If someone else had made these mistakes, they would have been blacklisted. I would be very grateful if Jessica Odds could investigate this issue.
and Im so wondering How someone is on blacklist But He can work in organization

These are my points of view; please make your own decisions regarding the matter.

First pov

Second Pov
Also coming to having in game perms and not having roles on discord. Unlike you I am a human so I patiently wait for HRT to update roles and remake logs....

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
And then coming to toxicity you are the one who thinks they are some shit in the game which no one cares about but would love to see the admins to punish you for the montage you made and spread to everyone in grand emails.
this is the video he has made which I believe is toxic and would like him to get punished for it.
you should thank to me , youre famous tho I didnt send everyone knows u

Brett Saint

Player
Player
The final thing im gonna say is that you (Daniel) need to only post someone on forums for genuine rule breaks not ic issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom