Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_lamar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2024
Time of violation
19:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Y2XDR9HjBng

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
The final thing im gonna say is that you (Daniel) need to only post someone on forums for genuine rule breaks not ic issues.
oh brett brett I love Seeing this when 2 Guy Just wasting time for me , Typing huge shits
When I see this Im getting more satisfied:)

Brett Saint

Player
Player
oh brett brett I love Seeing this when 2 Guy Just wasting time for me , Typing huge shits
When I see this Im getting more satisfied:)
Im typing long, competent, respectful, and detailed paragraphs. I dont know what you are getting at by responding.

Antigona

Player
Player
Please you don’t speak about admins , if you would know so much how to be admin you wouldn’t reject πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Imagine hast being admin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
"if you would know so much how to be admin you wouldn’t reject" Sorry that we have to correct you and remind you every time that this is a EN server and I think you need to switch back to english buddy.

Brett Saint

Player
Player
Offtopic
Sure Sure you keep sleep on my forum Then😘
Half the time when someone cant speak english I can kind of make out what they're saying, with you its impossible, everything you type makes absolutely zero sense making it hard for us to have a genuine conversation. Please translate your messages from your native language, then we can have a true, honest coversation.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
"if you would know so much how to be admin you wouldn’t reject" Sorry that we have to correct you and remind you every time that this is a EN server and I think you need to switch back to english buddy.
Nah thanks Im good , Youre doing this to me , No need Youre like my employees , Working For me all the time :)

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Half the time when someone cant speak english I can kind of make out what they're saying, with you its impossible, everything you type makes absolutely zero sense making it hard for us to have a genuine conversation. Please translate your messages from your native language, then we can have a true, honest coversation.
The guy says this know 1 language even cant use read basic rules

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Let me Tell you smt kiddos
I opened this forum to admins see is there any rule break , you don’t need come cry here maybe I got punished?
I know If I open a Case at al , it will Hurt so much so just be patient step by step

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

The footage provided is clearly an IC matter. I reccommend you seek out your IA or a lawyer from Government about any of these issues.
I would also like to kindly ask you to stop spamming the same topic.

All offtopic comments have been punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom