Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Hasbelkader36

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Bayram Yılmaz
2. Your Age - 21
3. Time Zone - GMT+02:00
4. Avarage Online Per Day : 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - 1238484069315117107
6. Your Name - Bayram Kreuzberg
7. Your ID - 383717

Additional Information
10 rank bloods (tony jess term)
27 rank lspd ( sergio saints term)
24 rank sahp (seven souls term)
2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

1-I have seen many leaders but they all had many mistakes, believe me, I can be better than all of them and I can do better movie-like roleplays than anyone else and I will be loving and helpful to everyone in my gang.

2- I believe i have a great leadership. I saw everything what is wrong with what is incorrect. I am sure i have enough information. Based on my experience, i will keep the vagos gang at the top. vagos will be always active.

3- I always loved the Vagos gang. I've been in this gang many times. I think it's my turn to lead, so I want to be the leader of the Vagos gang. I trust myself and I want to do these under my own leadership. My goal is to complete this job without making any mistakes and in a professional manner.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

We will be always active in the gang by doing many different activities ( store robbery, gun store, hostage situation, fz raid, highway robbery ). We will try to interact with leo's, especially by making a hostage situation. I believe that in this way we will improve our rp even more. They will see vagos not only in hq, everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything by talking professionally on the radio without doing metagaming in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making rulebreaks.

4. My goals

activity in event and ghetto without rulebreaks
every hour max spray profit
%100 Turf

Thank you for reading
Regards
Bayram Kreuzberg

Top Bottom