Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan Abhi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Abhishek Kumar
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord - abhi887j
6. Your Nickname - Abhi Sharma
7. Your ID - 362261

Additional information

1. Leader of FAMILIES

1x marabunta HC
1x vagos HC
3x bloods HC

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization .

Reason 1: The first reason why I became a Families leader is because it will be a great opportunity to pass on the experiences I have gained in the game to others and prove myself I have been mostly in the state side but i was also in the gang side. Now is the time to use the knowledge I gained from the State and gang side and paint the entire ghetto green. No matter we are gangs, I want to establish an organization where everyone protects each other like a family within the gang. It will be an organization with discipline, like a state org, where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other.Toxicity will not exist within my organization. And I will check with my HC' on this issue daily and do what is necessary.i have proper teams for every work so every work can be done on time and can be done in very best way.

Reason 2: My second reason is that we will not be an organization where everyone gives ranks to their own acquaintances. If someone wants rank, he has to earn it. I chose my deputies who are experienced and whom I can trust in this regard. So, even when I am not around, they will govern as if there was a leader.Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful. i will do terrorism in whole ghetto and city and higway i will do store roberry gun store hostage kill people in ghetto and rob them all and made families best gang

Reason3.
I always loved the Vagos gang. I've been in this gang many times. I think it's my turn to lead, so I want to be the leader of the Vagos gang. I trust myself and I want to do these under my own leadership. My goal is to complete this job without making any mistakes and in a professional manner.
3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

We will be always active in the gang by doing many different activities ( store robbery, gun store, hostage situation, fz raid, highway robbery ). We will try to interact with leo's, especially by making a hostage situation. I believe that in this way we will improve our rp even more. They will see vagos not only in hq, everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything by talking professionally on the radio without doing metagaming in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making rulebreaks.

1. First Of All To Improve The Rp In The Gang We Need To Be Active In Ghetto And We Need To Interact More With Leos.

2. Secondly We Need To Do A Well Organized Bonus System In The Gang So Everyone Understand Bonus System.

3. We Need To Do More Activity Like Doing Hostage Sits And Robbing In Highway And In Ghetto.

4. We Need To Organize Hc Meeting Every Week So We Complete The Crime Chart.

5. And I Need To Have The Best Deputies So The Gang Will Always Be Active Day Or Night

6. And I Will Not Do Any Favouritsm In The Gang And Give Ranks To Those Who Are Active And Demote Those Who Are Inactive Even If They Were My Deputies.

7. I Will Not Accept Any Kind Toxicity In The Gang.

8. I Will Teach Those Who Don't Know A Lot Of Rules That Are In My Gang.

-My Goals For The Term.
-Get The Maximum Members For The Gang.
-Get Above 10K Spray Profit Every Hour.
-Be A Terrorist Org.
-Giving Out Bonuses Every Event.
-Dominate Ghetto And Destroy Every Other Gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom