Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of the Party | Rising Republic Party | John Federal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Federal

IN FUTURE WE TRUST
Player
AugTqjg.png

"Rise San Andreas to the Next Level"
"Join Our Vision for the Best San Andreas"

About the Party:
Our Rising Republic Party is officially formed on 10th August 2024 by former Deputy Governor of San Andreas John Federal. The Party's main objective is to maintain Safety, State Services and Justice to provide all citizens a comfortable life. With experienced and qualified members, party will rise our city to another level.

Ideology:
Our party believes that Government is
a matter of heart and solidarity and will maintenance all task and duties of Government to run the State of San Andreas as great as possible with all togetherness.

Campaign Promises:

1. As United States Secret Service (USSS), We will provide safety for our citizens and back up for other State Organizations for 7/24. We will make daily Ghetto Patrols to ensure safety of most crime rated areas and make daily Encashment to distrube financy to whole city.

2. As Department of Justice (DOJ), We will provide a 7/24 legal representation and justice for all citizens with our bench trials and most qualified lawyers.

3. As Department of Corrections (DOC), We will ensure the protection of prison with our guardians and have a 7/24 service for our citizens at prison gate.

4. As Department of Financy (DOF), We will reduce tax rates for sustainability of businesses and comfort in the city.

5. As Governor and Public Relations (PR), We will help our citizens 7/24 at the front gate of Capitol. We will have special events and help our people as best we can do.

6. As Department of Education (DOE), We will increase trustablity and qualify as internally and between State Organizations to provide more services and safety to citizens.

About The Candidate:

My name is John Federal; the former Deputy Governor of San Andreas. I've given my heart to State organizations since my teenager years. I've worked as a Soldier, Federal, Police Officer, Trooper and a Government Offical. With previous elections I became the Deputy Governor under Albo Federal for Beginner Justice Party. Now after all time we have passed, I'm creating my own party to put my all effort and heart to State as the new Governor. My greatest strength is the solidarity of mine and I don't have any weakness to fall this heart that beats for republic.

Criteria to become a member of the party:
- 5 Years Old in the City
- Health Insurance
- No Criminal Record
- Good Communication Skills along with Good English

- Dedication to Learn and Serve
- Good Behavior

-GOVERNMENT RANK SYSTEM-
-PARTY MEMBERS AND SIGNATURES-

© The party was officialized and created on the 10th of August 2024 by John Federal.

Edward Cullen

Ex-Governor
Server Administrator
Congratulations!

You have been selected for the Goverment Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held Today, Sunday August 11th, 2024 starting at 17:00 [Server time]
Please contact Edward Cullen on Discord (primordialred) for any questions.
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom