Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jigoro Kano
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 11, 2024
Time
12:37
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/784500/

skačemsjedne

Player
Player
Respect,
I received a project blacklist yesterday following a complaint made by an anonymous person (probably he is project blacklisted player Coby). A year or more ago, I had a grudge against the chief admin Mujo. We talked on several occasions, I apologized and he accepted my apologies. Yesterday, 30 minutes before I was to receive the project blacklist, I spoke with him and he gave me hope, he said that he would see what would happen to me later, because he probably understood that I was extremely sorry for what happened in the past (proof). He can explain everything to you and how it is. I NEVER cursed the project as the person said in the complaint against me, that is false information. Please, if possible, check with chief admin Mujo about my ban. I confessed everything to him myself and apologized on several occasions. If it is possible for me to get one last chance to play with my friends, I would be very grateful.
Jigoro Kano 24407

skačemsjedne

Player
Player
For the last year, I have been playing on en3 actively without any problems and arguing with players and administration, I helped Federico Vautier (en3 pc checker) with Serbian players who cheated on the en3 server and you can check that. I never did something against the project, I always looked to help administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom