Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saad sis

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL: Saad
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-13 Hours
5. Your Discord: raptor1811
6. Your Nickname: Luffy Prada
7. Your ID: 38471
Additional information
Leader of Ballas
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
first to say ,i have experience in gangs in en2 i was too many time a highcomand and I can clearly admit that I know how to lead. also i have full time to make ballas the best gang
secondly , i was highcomand in lot of gangs in en2 , i saw im leading good in events and also we win most of events also i know how to bring people in events for keep the gang active .
finally, the ballas gang will attend in every event with max people with my leadership

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1- I will not tolerate any level of toxicity and try to do good RP in every possible situation.
2- I will do the gang respect each other
3- I will try my best to make good RP situations against LEO's as much as possible. Hostage situations, highway robberies, store robberies
4- No rule-breaking will be accepted by me or any of my deputies.

My goals for Ballas:

%100 Turf
Max spray profit every hour.
Dominating the ghetto and events
Giving bonuses in events that we win

Rank System:
2-Rookie
3-Shooter
4-Gangster
5-Special
6-Phantom
7-OG Ballas
8-Event Leader
9-Turfer
10-UnderDeputy
11-Warlord
12-Deputy
13-Leader

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
Rejected

38741 ID doesnt meet with the informations you gave to us. Fill the application properly and apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom