Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Nomiss

Player
Player
I hope you both are doing well Alex and James.
I was banned for GR 1.4 and I was surprised by this as I have no idea where it came from. I can provide any proof needed and I respectfully request that you consider lifting my ban. The only two IDs I use are 47579 and 296487 I have no connection with any other accounts and would like to continue playing with these two. Below are my social clubs and the link to my appeal that was approved by Mazhor. I will make sure to enable 2FA and that this never happens again Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom