Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laravi Salvatore

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Vito Dogac
Your age:
Time zone:
+03:00 GMT [TR]
Average online per day:
7-8 hrs
Your Discord:
ddawicked
Your Nickname:
Laravi Salvatore
Your ID:
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific
organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Since I live alone at home, I spend all day for myself, and during the time I spend, I play GrandRP for at least 8-9 hours. I played on different role-playing servers and was the Ballas leader in some of them. During the entire time I was active, I have the ability to quickly solve problems within the gang and solve most problems at the same time. In a short and concise way, I can quickly coordinate the gang.

I want to be the leader of the Ballas gang because I can manage the Ballas gang successfully and make it successful. Since I know the GTA 5 RP terms and all the rules, I can easily help players who do not know the terms and teach them what not to do in GrandRP. I am ready to fulfill my responsibilities in the Ballas gang and deal with problems. I do not postpone my responsibilities and make thoughtful and correct decisions. This means that I can solve any problem with my experience and determination.

2.3 I was the leader of the Ballas gang in different servers. In addition, my leadership style is planned and teamwork. I know how to level someone by looking at the weaknesses and strengths of the person in the Ballas gang, so I can make the best leveling and contribute more to our success. Being a former Ballas leader, I know well that I will not give superiority to anyone in the team, the team leader is not a superior, he is a manager and a coordinator. One of the most important elements in the leadership structure team is motivation and respect in my team. This experience of mine will definitely make the ballas team successful and coordinated.

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

3.1 We will focus a lot on illegal activities in the Ballas gang. We will focus on realistic, meaningful, fun and action-packed RP, not random or meaningless events.

3.2 Instead of responding to toxic actions such as FRP, VDM, RDM against us in the same way, I can open a form to prevent toxicity and make the role flow better.

3.3 I will try to invite people who will not go beyond the rules to the gang, I will still assign a team to see if there are gang members who do not follow the rules.

My Goals For Ballas

- Distributing Bonuses at the End of Each Successful Activity
- Inviting Experienced, Knowledgeable, Active People to the Gang
-
Dominate Ghetto
-
10k Spray bonus per hour
- %100 Turf

Important Note : Before this I had created a form for ballas leadership but an administrator said "We are not looking for a leader for Vagos" and closed my form. I opened a form for BALLAS leadership, not Vagos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom