Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf Verlice

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yusuf Verlice

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hrs

5. Your Discord: yusu88k

6. Your Nickname: Yusuf Verlicee

7. Your ID: 46003

Additional information

1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First of all, recently I have been spending time mostly by constantly participating in sahp and it was a lot of fun and sahp was attracting me, doing this as High Rank recently gives people moral motivation, so I actually want to be a leader, and some people look at sahp with prejudice, I want to change this. I want to make Sahp very good and make it the best org.

-Secondly, the Sahp has been too strict lately, but when I am the leader, it will not be too strict, the Qurras will not be too strict, but there will be no one who does not follow the Qurras, and I believe that I will be able to do this.

- Another reason is that Sahp will always go beyond keeping the highway safe and keep the city and the ghetto safe with the agreements I will make with other orgs. Many orgs visit the ghetto very little and their purpose is not to keep the ghetto even a little safe, but when I am the leader, we will travel around the ghetto by travelling around the most active places of the ghetto, while doing this, the people with me will have a lot of fun, but I will do this in accordance with the rules.

- And in my org, only experienced and active people will get high rank, no one will be hc without my approvel when and they will have their logs, so there will be no favouritism, everyone will get the rank they deserve.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organisation.

My suggestions

- People will always listen to the high command and those who don't will be severely punished.

- I will be a leader who gives high bonuses and always pays bonuses

- I will get everyone to use the /me, /do /try commands.
Bonus System for SAHP!

=======================================================================================
Store/Hostage/Gun Robbery $10,000
ACC/Bank $15,000
Ghetto Patrol $10,000
Vehicle Protection: $20.000
Most Arrest In A Week $100.000
Subs $50.000
Protect the informant $20.000
=======================================================================================

My depermant:

Undercover: This depermant will help FIB by taking the evidence, he did not work in Sahp in many term, but this will not happen in my term, he will be one of the most active depermants.

SWAT - They will be among the first to go to the Globals, Events, there will be a depermant organising a special operaston.

Human Resources and Training(HRT)-: It will be one of the most active depermants that educates people who are interested in people who invite people to the org.

Internal Affairs(IA)-: A depermant that controls people, checks logs, requests bodycam, and ensures that people comply with the rules.
Chain of Command-:

30 Sheriff
29 Undersheriff
28 Assistant Sheriff
27 Chief Of Staff
26 Head of Department
25 Deputy Head of Department
24 Supervisor
23 US Marshal
========= HIGH COMMAND =========
22 Area Chief
21 Captain
20 Lieutenant
19 Major
18 Master Sergeant
17 Senior Sergeant
16 Sergeant
15 Senior Corporal
14 Corporal
13 Master Trooper III
12 Master Trooper II
11 Master Trooper I
10 Senior Trooper III
9 Senior Trooper II
8 Senior Trooper
7 Trooper III
6 Trooper II
5 Trooper I
4 Probie
3 Traniee
2 Loa
1 Suspended
==================================
Thanks for reading this was my application regards by Yusuf Verlice dont break my dream pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom