Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for the leader of the party | Reformest | Nateq Blakely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nateq Blakely

Leader
Leader
About the Party:
The Reformest is a political party that was formed on 12.8.2024 with a focus on developing the laws that are in place and adjusting old laws to the current city's needs.

Ideology: Fix what is broken and strengthen what works. It might sound like simple wording but fulfilling the promise is a task that takes passion and experience. For too long we just pass down laws that have not been adjusted as thousands join our amazing city. We need a government that will listen to the people and put the work in.

Purpose: To keep a working government to the end of the term and create a city that citizens can enjoy, feel safe, and heard.

About the Candidate:

Nateq Blakely once lead journalist of the city now your next Governor! Within the first week of working at LI Nateq proved himself as a dedicated worker to the leadership and rose the ranks from junior journalist to HOD of Journalism. After 5 consecutive terms as Director of Journalism Nateq would become COO of LI. During his time speaking with the people, hearing their stories, and sharing it with the rest of the city he realized that people wanted two things the most, to be heard and justice. He then became a detective with the LSPD and learned the law for himself and was known for being a respectful and detailed officer. He would get the rank of Commissioner and now has his eyes on the capital. There he will be able to make the changes that will have the biggest effect on the city.

Objectives:

1. Create a working justice system that can function both during the day and at night.
2. Adjust the simple fines such as “T.C. 6.2.q Parking in violation of Article 7” from 10k to 5k. New citizens will struggle to learn new laws and therefore shouldn’t be hit with an iron fist.
3. Create opportunities for community hearings where citizens can come and speak to us about their needs or concerns.
4. Finish a full term
5. Working with LEOs on recruitment, and training of officers to better protect our city.
6. Create events for our citizens to enjoy and make memories.

Campaign Promises:

1. A Nateq Blakely government is a 30-day government and that's a promise!
2. Law needs to be the primary focus of the government, we will have a working DOJ
3. We are here to listen and to fix. In that order.
4. We are a government working together, not separate.

List of party members:

Nateq Blakely
Malika Killa
Minxy Malono
Gazee beau
Drippie Hippie

Party slogan:

From the people to the Capital

The date of the creation

Criteria to become a member of the party:
You must have ten years in the city.
Worked for a legal organization.
Speak English well or fluently.
Health insurance
No criminal record
Dedicated to learning and serving the public.

Party members and signatures:

The party was officially formed 12.8.2024 by Nateq Blakely, Minxy Malono, and Malika Killa

Official Party Photo:

Nateq Blakely

Leader
Leader
https: //imgur.com/gallery/people-8rstu8l

Im not sure why it wouldn't load so I posted the link with a space after the : and before the //

Nateq Blakely

Leader
Leader
After speaking with experienced GOV citizens and HC of former GOV terms I have realized I can do better presenting my case for Governor. If you give me 24 hours I will fix my mistakes and prove why I should be the next Governor.

Edward Cullen

Ex-Governor
Player
Requesting Fixes in Application

You have 6 hours to provide signatures for your party members including AG and SCJ.
Please contact Edward Cullen on Discord (primordialred) for any questions.

Nateq Blakely

Leader
Leader
It is stated in my list of signatures however if need I will announce that my Ag will be Sophia Queen, and my SCJ will be Albo Federal for the record.

Federico Vautier

Retired.
Player
Interview will be held today 14/08/2024 at 17:00
Contact Me / Edward Cullen / Chanush Movva for any questions or queries​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom