Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xoo Anxhu
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Aug 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/MEiHs00

Anxhu03

Player
Player
Greetings, adminastrator. I was banned yesterday while exchanging pants for one item with a guy. He instructed me to exchange my white (Nike New Collection) pants, which I had two of in my inventory. However, I accidentally selected the wrong pair for exchange, and he posted a screenshot of it, implying that I was running a scam with him. I removed my Nike pants for the exchange as well, as you can see in his proof (timestamp 3:26), and he cancelled the transaction. I don't intend to scam, but is tapping on the wrong item considered fraudulent behavior? I also wrote in the chat section that, when he cancelled the exchange, I accidentally selected the wrong pair of pants, but that was also when he switched off his point of view. If this seems like a scam, please know that it wasn't my intention to deceive him. In conclusion, I apologize for my error in pressing the incorrect pair of pants. please grant me unban, thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom