Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick Tech

Ex-LSPD-Chief , Ex-Ballas-Deputy ,Ex-Families-Dep
Player
Leader of SAHP I Maverick Holland

Information

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ = ๐๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž = ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณo๐ง๐ž = ๐†๐Œ๐“ +๐Ÿ“:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ (๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€)
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ = ๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ“ hours
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ = maverickholland
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž = Maverick Holland
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ = 74027

Additional information

(1) Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

(2) Why would you like to become Leader of SAHP ( List three reasons with an explanation ) ?

I Have been working in state orgs as a Leo for a long time , i have been LSPD leader , and i have very good past experience and leadership skills , i have learnt A lot of things from my last term which i would implement in this term to make it better and to successfully complete the term with less warnings , in this term i would make SAHP a lot active from last few terms , my family and my old term colleague will join me in this term to make SAHP active .

SAHP is very far away from the most concentrated area of crime , due to which SAHP lacks in fast respond time , in my term i will form new divisions to solve this issue , it will be a team of highly skilled officers who will have special training for every possible circumstances to respond as quickest as possible .

At Last , i am here applying for this illustrious role to make the system work smoothly and seamlessly as it should at the end my goal would be to protect our state of San Andreas , while our officers follow every rule , and complete our term successfully .

(3) Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?

I will make sure everyone in our organization are active and they follow all the rules while doing their duties .

I will ensure every event is getting attended with good amount of units , new divisions will be introduced , certifications will be taken seriously.

i will not tolerate any kind of toxicity or any rule break our high commands will be people with plenty of experience and capability and they will be deserving for the ranks and they will have capability to lead a team so in my absence every thing works well and fine .

I will ensure every low commands are getting there training on time we avoid all mistakes !

As a Sheriff i would ensure that we have good and healthy relations with other state orgs.

DEPARTMENTS

HUMAN RESOURCES (HR)
INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA)
HIGHWAY PATROL (HWP)
INTELLIGENCE DIVISON (ID)
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
FIRST RESPONSE TEAM (FRT)

RANKING SYSTEM

[30] Sheriff
[29] Under Sheriff
[28] Chief Commander
[27] Chief Of Staff
[26] Chief (Head of Department)
[25] Deputy Chief (Deputy Head of Department)
[24] District Attorney
[23] Colonel
[22] Supervisor
โ€”----------------------HIGH COMMANDโ€”----------------------
[21] Captain
[20] Lieutenant
[19] FTO
[18] FRT
[17] Chief Ranger
[16] Senior Ranger
[15] Ranger
[14] Master Sergeant