Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Askerr
Suspect ID
397464-310796-393504
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2024
Time of violation
23:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rx3fYAmP54w

Ali Asker

Player
Player
Hello. The people I opened a forum with in the previous one tried to ambush me again. First they ran me over and then they shot me. They also killed my taxi driver and I had to do an F1 because I didn't know what to do at that moment.

IDs of the people who tried to ambush me:

397464 -310796 -393504 - 326842

rrline

Player
Player
Hello. The people I opened a forum with in the previous one tried to ambush me again. First they ran me over and then they shot me. They also killed my taxi driver and I had to do an F1 because I didn't know what to do at that moment.

IDs of the people who tried to ambush me:

397464 -310796 -393504 - 326842

In this video, I didn't shoot or break anything with a gun, it was just that the car was fast and I couldn't stop it, that's all I hit you with.

rrline

Player
Player
It is also visible in the video, it becomes clear who the shooter is and that you are a liar and you have opened the wrong forum, you have opened a forum called rdm or vdm, as in the video I did not send rdm, the car was fast in vdm and I could not stop it, I just bought it, its brakes are not good

Last edited:

Ali Asker

Player
Player
It is also visible in the video, it becomes clear who the shooter is and that you are a liar and you have opened the wrong forum, you have opened a forum called rdm or vdm, as in the video I did not send rdm, the car was fast in vdm and I could not stop it, I just bought it, its brakes are not good
Your car was not fast. You were hiding there and you hit me on purpose. Then RDM was done to me and the taxi driver. If you have the recording, share it. My friend never cursed you. Nice lie

rrline

Player
Player
Your car was not fast. You were hiding there and you hit me on purpose. Then RDM was done to me and the taxi driver. If you have the recording, share it. My friend never cursed you. Nice lie
Look at your record, you haven't heard of him yet and I didn't stay there, everything is in your record, don't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom