Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzFrolickz

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Frolickz
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6hrs
5. ItzFrolickz
6. Frolickz Lacroixz
7. 14514

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- Well.. my fav color is red.
- I've always reped bloods and when I first joined the city I was in LSPD and when the leader was removed from their position I left... I didnt know where to go... I wandered my way into the ghetto and was told off my many people but the people within the bloods gang accepted me.. since then I have been apart of them felt like my second home.
- I've seen many leaders come and go throughout the 72 years I've been in the city and feel like I can continue on with the legacy that bloods has been representing..
- You know what? I'm 72 I've been here for a good minute.. I know what happens.. I know the ins and outs from gangs to LEOs

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
- First off all dumb people *
*A lot of people don't know how to role play properly in GRP and I will try my best to fix that within this gang. There will be no options: 3 strikes you're done, go be an electrician my goodness
- I'll maintain RP in each situation that I attend, and if I can't my reliable Deputies will take over for me (My trusted allies I would give my life to) and successfully complete the mission.
- Well you guys already know RP is down rn.... My goal for the longest time has been to improve RP in this city.. I've tried here and there but never had the chance to really make a difference. Now I have a chance to show that we can improve RP along with the rules I'm putting forth, we will make a difference and improve the city for the better.

To end things off I truly believe I can take bloods to another level I will set new goals (which you can speak to me about in the interview), we will become the number one gang in the city and much more contact me for more info :))

Last edited:

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
warn for off top
Information
1. Frolickz
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6hrs
5. ItzFrolickz
6. Frolickz Lacroixz
7. 14514

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- Well.. my fav color is red.
- I've always reped bloods and when I first joined the city I was in LSPD and when the leader was removed from their position I left... I didnt know where to go... I wandered my way into the ghetto and was told off my many people but the people within the bloods gang accepted me.. since then I have been apart of them felt like my second home.
- I've seen many leaders come and go throughout the 72 years I've been in the city and feel like I can continue on with the legacy that bloods has been representing..
- You know what? I'm 72 I've been here for a good minute.. I know what happens.. I know the ins and outs from gangs to LEOs

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
- First off all dumb people *
*A lot of people don't know how to role play properly in GRP and I will try my best to fix that within this gang. There will be no options: 3 strikes you're done, go be an electrician my goodness
- I'll maintain RP in each situation that I attend, and if I can't my reliable Deputies will take over for me (My trusted allies I would give my life to) and successfully complete the mission.
- Well you guys already know RP is down rn.... My goal for the longest time has been to improve RP in this city.. I've tried here and there but never had the chance to really make a difference. Now I have a chance to show that we can improve RP along with the rules I'm putting forth, we will make a difference and improve the city for the better.

To end things off I truly believe I can take bloods to another level I will set new goals (which you can speak to me about in the interview), we will become the number one gang in the city and much more contact me for more info :))
best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom