Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jogger Bhai
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Aug 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4h2qOGu

Jogger Bhai

Player
Player
EN 3
Dear Admin
My Main id 92589 twink account 92589 i got 60 Days Blocked reason for transfering money from twink to main account I just want to say that i am new player to start playing Grand rp so that i don't know for this rules and i was still learning all rules in Grand rp So please forgive me and give me last chance this was my first and last mistake I will never do this again I just want to play with my friends please forgive me and wipped my main account and just unblocked for my main account not twink Thanks
I just want to play with my friends please forgive me and give me new journey Thanks
I hope you guys will understand and forgive me
Please unblocked me i want to play this game

Jogger Bhai

Player
Player
EN 3
Dear Admin
My Main id 92589 twink account 92589 i got 60 Days Blocked reason for transfering money from twink to main account I just want to say that i am new player to start playing Grand rp so that i don't know for this rules and i was still learning all rules in Grand rp So please forgive me and give me last chance this was my first and last mistake I will never do this again I just want to play with my friends please forgive me and wipped my main account and just unblocked for my main account not twink Thanks
I just want to play with my friends please forgive me and give me new journey Thanks
I hope you guys will understand and forgive me
Please unblocked me i want to play this game
Admin Name : Adham_Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom