Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

LXT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alperen
2. Your age: ic: 12 ooc: 22
3. Time zone : from 12:00 to 1:00 ic time
4. Average online per day: 10 hours min
5. Your Discord : lxt011
6. Your Nickname : Ruzgar Bandit
7. Your ID: 318342

Additional information
1. Leader of... National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1: I have been part of this organization for 2 months. I was a very active member of National Guard, I have taken many leads in National Guard operations like Ammo Run, Events for the organization and checkpoints when government is not active. As i was a part of this organization for a long time i have gained some mutual respect amongst the NG soldiers.

2: I understand the complexities of the situations we got through and event we do in NG.

3:I get on well with the majority of the national guard. I am usually the one most units will come talk to about issues, and have helped resolved disputes when needed.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1:Keeping a regular training between different orgs and each other to upgrade skills in shooting and in defense.
2:I will make sure this strike system work in a proper way which will lead to demotion or kicking them out of the organization no matter who the player is, because being fair and equal to everyone is what matters.
3:Activity - as of activity everyone in national guard have to be on duty everyday for atleast 2 hours if they cant be in city due to some reason they should be putting a vacation request in email
4:New uniform will also be implemented which is more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom